More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maestro84 Maestro84

What's next?

Male Rookie?

As Charlie began to search for some erotic content he began to ask himself if this was right? He kept telling himself it was for science and any reaction she got could help boost his career as not only a Ghostbuster, but as a scientist as well.

"Let's start with something simple shall we?" He said finding a video of two women having sex.

The slime began to bubble and hiss as it reacted to the sounds it was hearing. There was no major reaction or expansion but there was a reaction that had Charlie interested and even more curious as to what this could mean.

Charlie picked up a recording device and said: "The slime seems to be reacting to sexual stimulus. The sounds of the women moaning in the video seem to be causing it to bubble and make hissing noises," he touched the side of the plastic container, noticing how it had seemed to warm up. "Interesting, the temperature of the substance has also risen, perhaps as if it is in heat?" He said chuckling to himself a little before turning off the recorder. "This is so stupid," he said with a smile before she got an idea. "Oh, you like that?" He said jokingly as it bubbled more as if reacting to his words as well. "That's interesting," he said writing down notes. "Yeah, take that you slut?" he said leaning in close as it bubbled again. "Wow, it's reacting to me now?"

He turned off the video and picked up the bowl moving it over to the table in the middle of the room. He sat down in front of the goo which had started to settle and stop bubbling. The bowl was still warm though as he sat there, looking around the room almost as if confirming he was still alone.

"Okay, let's see here....... ahem, oh yeah, I like that," he said as the slime bubbled again. "Oh yeah, suck me off just like that," he said watching the slime react even more. "Wow, this is so cool and weird. You want my cock, don't you?" The slime bubbled even more. "Oh yeah, you want my big cock inside you, I want you to show me what you got."

The slime began to bubble and hiss reacting to his words to the point that it wasn't stopping. He hadn't said anything in a few seconds but the bubbles were growing and the slime was expanding in the bowl which usually only happened with anger.

"Woah woah, calm down there," he said getting a little worried but the slime seemed to finally listen and relax. "Okay, that's better," he said before he felt his belt loosen and slide open. "What the?" He said before he felt the zipper on his pants slide down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)