More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Emptyplanet Emptyplanet

What's next?

Male Perspective: Richard Hale

It's been a year since I entered the adult world, 21 and working as an accountant for some financial firm on main street isn't a bad gig on paper; the money is good and there's plenty of other benefits - but with all of my bosses being women it has been... taxing, to say the least.

I've never been an overtly sexual person, not that I'm asexual or have no desire - just that the looks and stares I get from women have always left me uncomfortable. It's like they don't see me as me, but as a tool to sate their own sexual deprivations, you know? My male friends insist that I must be gay or something, but it's not like that. The lack of outlet for my own sexual desires has left me growingly frustrated, and although I have been trying so hard this past year to quell these urges; I can feel myself coming close to the end of my tether.

So what is taxing me, you might ask? Well my bosses, women are usually placed into several camps; some get what they want by subservience, others by being pushy and coercing - but there is a certain type of woman, usually managerial by nature; that take it upon themselves to frustrate men until we snap and take them by . My boss, Nadine who is my line manager, has given me little respite from her constant nagging and provocations; her taunts and derisions at first were tolerable, but have steadily progressed more and more out of pure frustration that I won't just put her in her place.

I've tried being myself, I've tried holding out for a woman that could see me for me - but my frustrations, and Nadine's frustrations are about to come to a boiling point and I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)