More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sperik sperik

Which POV do you want to read?

Male POV

I played badminton at that time. I played badminton because my mother me to do some sort of physical activity during my free time. I had already tried different sports before but nothing stuck with me as much as badminton. Okay, this sounds a little like I was really passionate about badminton, but it wasn't quite like that. It was just fun to play. Especially with the friends I made at the local sports center. My best friend Tom introduced me to them and we all had a great connection from then on.

There were four guys and two girls in our friend group:

There was Tom, my closest friend.

There was Jon, a guy I just got to know there.

There were Sarah and her younger brother Jason. (The little guy always seemed a bit "special" to me but i never dared to ask.

There was Anna... Honestly, she was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen,

and then there was me, Eric, the guy in charge of the story right here.

Most of the times Tom, Jon, Anna and me played together in teams of two, while Sarah played with her little brother. Tom and I were the best team. We barely ever lost against anyone when we played together, however if it was down to me vs. him I would always lose. We, as a group, sometimes met outside of our common hobby. So it didn't feel to strange, when...

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)