More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

what does she discover has changed when she wakes?

Male-Dom World

By the time Florence woke up, the bubbles were gone, and the water had a chill. She got out of bed and dried off. She checked the time and it was still early in the morning, so she climbed into bed.

Florence was woken later by a banging on her door. She got up and put a silk robe on and went to the door. She looked through the peephole, and saw two men in suits. She latched the door and cracked it open. "Yes?"

"Florence Pugh?"

"Yes."

"I'm detective Maxwell, and this is detective Cobb. May we come in?" They both held up badges.

"Sure." Florence let them in.

"Miss Pugh, were you at Club Flauna last night?"

"Yes, I was with friends."

"And were you hit on by men?"

"Yes, a few. What's this about?"

"Just answer the questions. And when those men hit on you, how did you react?"

"I rejected them. I just wanted to be alone with..."

"Thank you, that's all we needed to hear. Come with us."

"What?" Why? I did nothing wrong!" protested Florence.

"Please come quietly."

"I will not. I'm going to call my lawyer first!" She turned to get her phone, but the cops grabbed her and handcuffed her wrists behind her back. "Let me go!"

"Don't make this difficult," said the cops as they her out the door.

"At least let me get dressed!"

"Gag her," said Maxwell.

Cobb reached into his pocket and pulled out a ball gag. He it on Florence.

"Florence Pugh, you are under arrest for refusing the advances of men while you were flaunting your sexuality."

"MMMPPPPH!"

They dragged Florence out as she was barely covered in a nearly see-through short silk robe.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)