More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Youngplayer21 Youngplayer21

pov

Male 2

The sun was shining bright on the parade square as I made my way across the grounds. I had been assigned here for the past two weeks and it had been a pleasant stay, but I knew that today was going to be something special. I had heard that the Commanding Officer's wife was coming to visit and that she was quite a looker.

My heart began to race as I approached the entrance to the parade square. I could already hear the chatter of the other soldiers and I knew that they were just as eager as I was to catch a glimpse of the lovely Mrs. Commanding Officer.

As I rounded the corner, I saw her. I was completely taken aback by the sight of her. She was wearing a white blouse with a tight fitting tennis skirt that showed off her curves in all the right places. I could feel my heart racing as I watched her from afar. She was simply stunning.

Suddenly, she turned her head and our eyes locked. I could feel my body trembling with a sudden surge of desire. I wanted her, and I wanted her now.

Without thinking, I made my way towards her. She seemed hesitant at first, but I could see in her eyes that she wanted this as much as I did. I took her by the hand and led her to the center of the parade square, where no one else could see us.

My hands roamed her body, exploring every inch of her curves. She moaned in pleasure, her body quivering with anticipation. I could feel my desire for her growing stronger with each passing second.

I reached up and began to unbutton her blouse, revealing her soft, smooth breasts. I cupped them in my hands, feeling their warmth as I teased her nipples with my fingertips. She gasped in pleasure, her body arching towards me in an almost animalistic way.

My hands moved down her body, exploring her hips and thighs as I pulled her closer to me. I could feel her trembling with desire, and I knew that it was time to take things to the next level.

Without warning, I flipped her onto her back and began to ravish her body. I could feel her tighten around me as I thrust into her with reckless abandon. She screamed out in pleasure, her high-pitched squeals echoing across the parade square.

My subordinates began to gather around us, cheering me on as I continued to devour her. She tried to cover her face, embarrassed by the attention, but I didn't care. All I wanted was to claim this forbidden fruit as mine.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I felt the waves of pleasure begin to build within me. I let out a guttural moan as I released my load, my cum splattering across her cute, innocent face.

The crowd erupted into cheers and applause, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride. I had conquered this beautiful woman, and I wasn't about to let anyone forget it. I ripped off her tennis skirt and her pink lacy thong and hung them on the flagpole as a reminder of my victory.

Sarah quickly gathered her clothing and ran off, embarrassed and humiliated. I watched her go, a satisfied smile on my face. She may have been shy and embarrassed, but I knew that deep down, she loved every second of it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)