More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LadyLexxx LadyLexxx

Who are you?

Male - Head of STI

Dr. Jayson Cannter is the director of Seattle Trauma Institute and also the creator of CPI. His programs and sexual fantasies have helped countless people wakeup from comas. The counsel, located in Hope, has started to make accusations about his methods and those that he has decided to rehabilitate. The greatest numbers seemed to be females of a certain age and look. To help get them off his back, Jayson decided to hire a new graduate. He got lucky. The new recruit is not only female, but hot. He very much looks forward to analyzing her CPI readouts and monitoring her fantasies.

Most of his staff, up to this point, had been male, but there are reasons for this. Not many women are up to the mental challenge and strain that it takes to plug into another's mind and upload sexual material without getting cemented in their own fantasies. Extracting a tangled mind is laborious and dangerous for both the doctor and the patient.

Jayson feels himself getting excited at the prospect of this new employee. He has read her file a few times, becoming familiar with both her test scores and her aptitude tests, and he likes what he sees in Becka. He knows that it would be unwise to try and start anything sexual with her, but he cannot help himself with fantasizing about it, after all, his job is to create vivid fantasies in someone's mind. Jayson also knows he could use her, manipulate her. He is the boss and anyone would kill to have this opportunity, and even though he is 13 years her elder, the word on the street is that 40 is the new 20.

Behind him, he hears the door open and bang shut and the steady clicking of low heels on the linoleum floors. He straightens his back and fills out his 6'3 frame, running a hand through his sandy blonde hair, he turns around and displays his best smile, while raking his pale blue eyes up and down the beautiful female form in front of him. Dr. Jayson Cannter is please to see Becka looking self conscious in the frigid room and trying to hide what looks like hard nipples behind her lab coat. Oh yes, Jayson thinks, I'm going to enjoy reading her mind.

Who is the perfect 1st CPI patient for the new employee?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)