More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cats cats

What gender are you and what gender is your master

Male (genie) and female (Master)

My master looked odd, she wasn't unattractive but also wasn't attractive. Her figure was a pair shape, she had wide hips and small breasts and a tiny waist. She wore glasses, and had short dark hair.

Still I was probably disappointing to look at, at least as far as genies go. I had red hair and side burns, I could also use a shave. But at least I still had my youthful high school senior physique, and perhaps most oddly in my masters mind my blue jeans and colored shirt from high school.

"So my master." I didn't like saying the words but some how that seemed the best way to address him. "What is your first wish?"

"What is your name?" My master asked.

"I am or was Alex, a senior is high school. And you master?"

"I am Jordan and... well my life sucks. So if your now a genie and your genie has two wishes left, how many genies are there?"

"I dare say to many. At last count there were 200 wish granting bodies, or so I some how know."

"You some how know?"

It is hard to explain it, but as a genie I know or understand a few pieces of useful information, information that I didn't know and probably shouldn't know with out being a genie. "Well I suddenly find myself with some knowledge such as where genies come from, which sad to say is stupid people like me." I answer my master.

"Oh, well on to the first wish then? I think I will start with the body."

whos body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)