More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Henchmen21 Henchmen21

Are you male or female?

Male (Gay)

You are Alex Peterson. With thick black hair and a swimmer's build. That is no surprise since you're on the swim team and will most likely be getting a scholarship to a prestigious university due to your impressive skills. What you're most proud of though besides the nice body you've gotten from all those years of swimming is your nice round bubble butt that you've attained through it and your nice girthy cock that, thanks to good genetics, was an impressive 9 inches. It was always easy for you to find some nice hot stud to fuck & suck due to your attributes. And being on the swim team, finding boys who liked cock was an easy accomplishment.

Here you were in the locker room showers taking a nice shower after a particularly difficult practice. The warm water was flowing gently down your taut body which was making your cock rock hard. Seeing as how no one else was around, you decided to "let off some steam" and one hand slowly wrapped around your hard shaft while the other found its way to your ass and quickly slid two fingers up your boyhole. You had always loved to finger your hole while you jerked off and now was no different.

You had just barely started getting worked up when you felt the unmistakable feeling of a hard cock resting against your ass.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" The voice said.

Who caught you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)