More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Who do you find?

Makoto Nanaya

You see Makoto walking the streets of the 6th Hierarchical City of Yabiko. Across her chest, she wears her typical orange top that barely contains her large breasts, and the clothing leaves little to the imagination in the area of under-cleavage. Her skirt is hardly a skirt either. It consists of two bits of orange cloth--on the front and back--which is clearly not meant to cover the black strap beneath it, covering her nethers. Long, black stockings rise up to stop around her thighs, and a huge bushy brown tail extends from her lower back.

Each step she takes, you wonder what kind of outstanding power holds her breasts safely in that top. They bounce each time she moves, threatening to escape, but they never do. Her form is perfect and athletic, and very much exposed, but she never minds. It's part of her style, and it makes it easier for her to move when fighting.

A cat-like smile rests on her face as she glances about at the sights, but it quickly fades as she snaps back into reality.

"Man," she starts to talk to herself. "Where did you disappear to, Noellers? I'm supposed to be good at finding people. I have no idea how you're so good at disappearing."

She sighs softly, and continues walking.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)