More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jamie009 Jamie009

Who and what (or a different Makoto or timeline if you please)

Makoto Naegi, Ultimate Accidental Pervert

Makoto Naegi walks through the gates to Hope's Peak Academy and begins his first day as a student. He looks down to shoes, they are tied properly. He makes sure that there are no puddles of water he can slip on as well. The last thing he wants to get into an unlucky accident. After glancing around to make sure he is fast, he breaths a sigh of relief. "Looks like I'm safe for now." Makoto is the most normal everyday student ever though as of late he has experience weird things. Such as tumbling onto his Sister showering because the bathroom luck broke when she turned or stepping on one of his former teacher's long dress accidentally pulling it down in front the whole class.

But, it seems like today Makoto will be perfectly fine and he smiles to himself that he start his new school life on a bright note. Though as luck would have it, in the midst of his happiness he trips on a rock and begins to tumble. Makoto tries to stop himself and accidentally fall onto someone. Together they fall to the ground with Makoto landing face first into their crotch.

When he opens his eyes he sees...

What does he see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)