More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mattpantyhose mattpantyhose

What's next?

Making love by the pool

Casey was the first to get out of the water, Mave could finally admire the transparency of her wet swimsuit; and admire it he would, because the girl had a little show in her mind. Casey began to sway her fit wet body sensually, Mave swam closer to the shore, so he could see her better and stand on the bottom. The woman continued to dance sexily, she moved her hands over the curves and muscles of her body; her tanned wet skin glistened in the rays of sunshine that filtered through the trees. She turned her back to Mave, bent at the waist, then began to caress her long legs while slowly swaying her hips. The man felt tempted to go ashore and join his lover immediately, but he knew that the spectacle was far from over and it was all a part of the foreplay. Casey slowly straightened up, her palms ventured from her hips to her shoulders, then she began to untie her bikini top, her motions were slow and deliberate. She let the piece of fabric fall onto the ground, then turned around, but kept her palms on her breasts. She winked at Mave and slid her hands to her waist where she untied the bikini bottom, she let it fall to the ground as well and finally stood before her lover fully naked. Casey sat down on a large beach towel which they had placed there earlier and spread her legs. With her left hand she grabbed her firm breast, the other went down to her crotch, she began to gently finger her clit.

That was enough for Mave, as quickly as he could, with the water slowing down his stride, he joined his lover on the towel; when he reached the shore the large bulge in his speedos was clearly visible. Casey did not need to use her fingers for too long, her lover was soon lying between her legs and outstretching his skilled tongue. Mave was not only a superb licker, he also knew how to push Casey’s buttons, he had learnt all of her most sensitive spots and never missed any of them; as the girl’s skin was drying up, she was becoming wetter in different places.

Mave remained between his lover’s legs only for a minute or two, because she too wanted to exhibit her oral skills. The man laid on the towel on his back, the thick long penis already standing tall and proud; the girl mounted him in a sixty-nine position and immediately took his cock into her mouth. Casey gently stroked the shaft with one hand, while fondling the testicles with the other, her lips and tongue softly caressed the head of the cock, it was quickly becoming swollen and sensitive. The girl went slowly for a short while, then took the penis deeper, first into her mouth and eventually into her throat. Mave was exceptionally well endowed, so she needed to use all of her deepthroating skills to accommodate his size. She assumed the right position, opened her throat, relaxed her muscles and carefully proceeded to swallow the huge cock. Moments later her chin was resting on Mave’s underbelly, she kept it there for a while as the man continued to lick her. Casey repeated the motion several times gradually picking up the pace, but it was as much to give the man pleasure as to practise her fellating skills.

Oral sex was not their goal and soon the lovers changed their position. Casy laid down on her side, one leg lying straight on the ground, the other outstretched up, perpendicular to her body, it was resting on the man’s shoulder. He was kneeling between her spread legs, his belly touching the inner thigh, his cock aimed at her waiting pussy. The man shoved his huge cock decisively into the wet pussy, Casey issued a loud moan. When the whole penis was in, Mave kept it there and kissed the girl’s calf which was resting right by his face. He caressed the entire leg for a moment, but soon had enough of the teasing himself. He withdrew his cock as far as their position allowed and shoved it right back in; the man quickly reached his desired pace and was soon pounding his lover hard. In her position Casey had little room for manoeuvre, so she just lied down and enjoyed their lovemaking; her moans and cries grew gradually louder.

The lovers remained in their position for a while, Mave maintained the pace for the entire duration, but eventually came the time for a change. Casey raised up and the pair shared a long passionate kiss, then she got on all fours and Mave knelt behind her. The man leaned to kiss her neck and grabbed her breasts with both hands, he fondled them for a moment, before he eventually straightened up and guided his penis into her pussy. He grabbed Casey’s hips and began to fuck her, he reached the desired fast pace almost instantly. This position might not have been as pleasurable for the woman and did not allow for equally deep penetration, but it enabled quicker pace and more forceful thrusts; at that stage it was exactly what they both wanted. Casey resumed her loud moans and cries just as quickly as Mave reached the fast pace.

They made love for a longer while, sometimes the man would slow down, release the girl’s hips and caress her body, other times he would stop completely to again lean forward, kiss the back of her neck and fondle her breasts. Each time she would adjust her motions accordingly, bounce back against his thrusts or wiggle her hips; they were in the perfect synchronicity that only lovers could.

Many minutes later it was Casey who climaxed first, she issued a long ecstatic cry and clenched her vaginal muscles tightly. Mave had been waiting exactly for that, he no longer had to hold back and he shot a voluminous load inside of the girl’s vagina. He never stopped thrusting his hips, although both their motions became hectic. Eventually their orgasms ended, with his cock still in her pussy Mave leaned forward again to kiss Casey’s neck; then he slowly withdrew his cock, the semen soon began to ooze out.

They both laid down on the towel, cuddled and kissed; not a word was spoken. When they rested a little they went back into the water, naked this time, to swim leisurely for a while. Eventually they returned ashore, dried themselves up and sailed back to the mainland. They once again discussed their potential threesome with Ashley, this time with more details. How far they wanted to take it and how fast to get there. The model was an open minded adventurous woman, but even considering that trait they did not want to spook her by being too pushy. When the details were decided Casey reached for the phone and called her friend, they set a date for the next day’s afternoon; Ashley did not know yet what awaited her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)