More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Asizi Asizi

Which story will you follow?

Making and Finding Love (main story)

VARIABLES

Make sure you change the nicknames if you change the names

The characters' ethnicities should preferably be human, I have not taken into account interspecies sex, though it should work for most humanoid creatures.

Do not change age comparison, girl's physique, guy's physique.

Make sure the location/time they met is before college.

It was the middle of summer. John Smith, a(n) asian human male with short black hair and brown eyes, had just turned 18. He had just graduated high school about a month and a half ago and was about to head off to university. It was an uneventful day, he had always hated birthday parties as a concept and didn't have one as a result.

Jane Doe, a(n) caucasian human female with long, wavy strawberry blonde hair and black eyes, was glad to be back in Vancouver for almost 3 months of summer break before she had to head off to university. She had been spending time with all her friends, drinking and partying, but there was one thing, or rather one person, on her mind. John.

They had met in high school, and she had a thing for him. She was going to confess to him during a game of truth and dare, but before she had the chance he had confessed to liking some other girl, a friend of hers, and in the spur of the moment she had promised to help him win her, much to her own surprise, but never actually did end up helping him. Later in life he had asked her out, but she had plans to move away, and didn't want to maintain a long distance relationship, so with a heavy heart, she had friendzoned him, wishing she could tell him just how much she loved him.

She had never gotten over him in the few years away, and everytime she returned to Vancouver to visit and saw him, she had hugged him, pressing her plump breasts against him, wishing she could stay and cuddle with him, but he would always pull away, and tried to keep his distance from her, though she knew he was definitely aroused after each hug and often caught him staring at her. It was hard to miss a stiff rod poking her through his pants. Eventually he ghosted her, though she supposed it was partially her own fault, because they never hung out during her brief visits, and he was always the one to initiate conversations, in which she would never ask him anything about him, and she had actually stopped responding to him at one point, though that was because she was busy. She realized that since they were both heading off to post secondary that the summer months were probably the last time she would have a chance to see him and talk to him for many years.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)