More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

What will happen next for Nicole?

Making a Doctor's appointment

(Model: Jia Lissa)

Nicole shook her head knowing it was time she set an appointment with a shrink. She knew she had to come to terms with possibly never having children and now the way she was focusing on that video has her concerned for her own mental health. She'd never even considered cheating on her husband before and knew she never wanted to be unfaithful. She opened a new browser and ran an internet search for Psychiatry offices closest to her. With a sigh she dialed the first one with an outstanding rating and hoped they could see her quickly.

She was happy 15 minutes later to find they had an opening in an hour. She quickly set the appointment before going to get dressed. She didn't waste time trying to find the perfect outfit instead choosing a simple red blouse and black skirt. She left the house shortly after getting dressed wanting to be there early. She suspected she'd have some paperwork to fill out before the appointment and wanted to get it finished quickly. She drove to the doctor's office feeling nervous yet hopeful. She hoped this wouldn't be a long term treatment but was prepared to do whatever it took.

She sat in the waiting room filling out the paperwork as her nervousness grew. She wasn't sure how the appointment would go but thought again about how much she needed to resolve the issues. She finished the paperwork quickly but regretted it when her mind went back to the video while she waited. She could see the images in her mind as the time slowly ticked by to her appointment time. "Mrs. Sinclair, the doctor will see you now!" The receptionist called softly causing her to jump in surprise. She rose and walked to the office door filled with uncertainty and trepidation. She was surprised when she opened the door and saw what lay behind it.

What did she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)