More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What does Ms. Tyler do for me?

Makes sure I feel welcome on campus.

"I don't know Ms. Tyler," I sigh, sitting down on the overstuffed chair directly in front of Ms Tyler. "I been here for a couple of days already, and I don't really know anybody that good. Sports are going good, but I'd really like to know where I can go to get me some. I mean, meet some ladies."

Ms. Tyler pulls off her glasses and sets them deliberately on her desk. Then, sliding off the desk, with her eyes locked on mine, she begins to pull out the pins keeping her hair up, tossing them on the desk as well. Soon her raven black hair is down. It's long and straight, falling to the middle of her back. She smiles, tossing her head and giving her hair a windblown, dishevled look.

"Are you tense, Dwayne?" she coos. "Maybe I can do something for that. And then after we've taken care of that, I can introduce you to a few girls on campus who'd be especially delighted to meet you. That sound good to you?"

It obvious this chick wants me. My cock becomes harder and harder with the idea of banging my advisor, pushing against my sweats, tenting them. A small wet spot appears, as if to emphasize my hornyness.

"Let do me something about that." Ms. Tyler says with a smile on her pretty face.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)