More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnthroLover AnthroLover

What his heat does to him?

Makes him become an aggressive dom

Po groaned as his heat increased, he got out of his bed and marched to the chest were he kept his personal items. He flung it open and rummaged through it, finding his action figures. Many thought that those should be Po’s most prized possessions, figurines that he had made himself back when he first fell in love with kung fu, and which he occasionally would use to play like a child when no one was looking.

Po once more intended to play with them, however, it was in a way that no child would eve play with their toys. And definitely a way he didn’t wanted anyone to see.

He laid his five figurines in front of him. He picked the ones of Viper and Tigress and tossed them back into the chest. He was not interested in them now, only on the ones of Mantis, Monkey and Crane. The males of the team.

“Oh, there you are, you bunch of sluts.” He said, looking at his figurines that looked exactly like his male friends. “Ready for some good time?”

He then placed them on the ground, and stood on his knees in front of them. His cock was already hard, and Po took it on his hand and started stroking it slightly. The mere touch caused him to growl in pleasure, and he looked at the toys before him. He firstly picked up the one that looked like Mantis.

“What are you looking at, you little green slut?” He said, masturbating as he looked at the toy, the same size and appearance of the real Mantis, and imagined that it was blushing and looking at him with a mix of fear and horniness. “You want me to use you? Oh, I bet you do!”

With that said, Po took the toy to his cock, and rubbed it against it. He was moaning as he did so. “Oh, yes, that’s it. Just like that. You love the Dragon Warrior’s big cock, don’t you? You filthy bug.” Po moaned as he imagined the real mantis wrapping his legs around his penis, and even using his diminutive mouth to suck at the head as Po used him as a living sex toy. Po continued like that for a few minutes, before he dropped the toy and shifted to another toy. This time the one who looked like Monkey.

“And you, you dumb ape...” Po growled, picking the toy and putting it right in front of his cock, imagining the real Monkey on his knees. Po poked his cock on the toy, smearing it with his pre, and imaging that he was slapping his cock over the face of the real. “Oh, come on. Don’t you like bananas? This is a special banana, all for you. Now open your mouth and suck it!” The Monkey on his imagination obeyed, taking the cock on his mouth and sucking it, Po masturbated furiously on the real world as he imagined that, still poking his cock on the toy before him, smearing it with more pre.

Then he turned his attention to the Crane figurine. He placed it with its butt turned to him, and masturbated as he imagined Crane with his pants down, bent over and presenting his cloaca for breeding. Po would rub his cock all over that feathered butt, feeling the soft feathers tickle his cock while Crane would look back at him with a submissive look. “Oh, you love my cock, don’t you, you feathered whore? Of course you do! You winged cock-loving faggot!”

The crane of his fantasy would moan helplessly, and beg Po to fuck him at once. To which Po would answer by spanking his feathered ass hard enough to make him caw, “I am in charge here, you faggot slut! You don’t get to tell me what I can or can’t do to you!” Crane would whimper at this, and he would apologize, and beg Po to fuck him like the slut he was, and Po would gladly comply.

Someone who would hear Po say things like that would be shocked, for that panda was normally so innocent and so sweet was using such a crude language and behaving so unlike what people knew of him. It was all fault of his heat. When it hit, it made Po change. The sweet and loving panda was replaced with a very dominant animal, one that would stop for nothing to get the sexual gratification he desired, and would treat his partners like cheap whores that he could use as he saw fit, and who could even got violent (but never overly) with them as the things progressed.

Po was never to let anyone see him like that, for he knew that his image as the Dragon Warrior would suffer if people suspected that he treated his sexual partners like that. Po kept this aggressiveness and dominance only for when he was alone with his fantasies. And, occasionally, with his toys.

Po rubbed the toys over his cock and masturbated in front fo them. Imagining his male friends servicing him, begging for his cock, and he even imagined himself giving them slaps to the face when they disrespected him, only for them to apologize and beg more.

At the end, Po would gather all three toys in front of him and masturbate furiously until he cummed all over them, imagining his real friends in front of him, being cummed on the mouths and faces and then thanking him for gracing them with his cum.

It was not the same thing.

It was just not the same.

His heat this year was terrible. Fantasies just weren’t enough for Po anymore.

He needed the real thing.

He had recovered himself enough to regain composure and his regular personality, but that dominant streak was still on him, as well as his heat, and the only way to solve this was with some real companionship.

Po needed a real person to dominate and use as his slut/living sex toy. He needed a real mouth to suck his cock.

He needed to find a real ass to fuck.

What he does to get it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)