More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do you do?

Make yourself known.

You pull your hand from your pants and move out from behind the locker. Chyna turns towards you and covers her breasts with her arms. "What the fuck are you doing here and how on earth did you get past security?" she yells at you with surprise.
You pull the tag from inside your shirt and say, "I won a backstage pass and I was just wondering about. I didn't know you were in here getting changed, sorry."
Chyna takes a moment to consider your story. Eventually she nods her head, seems you managed to convince her after all. "I don't like the idea of you walking around all alone. Tell you what I'll do. You turn around while I put a top on and you can help spot me while I work out. After I'm done and had a shower, I'll show you about and introduce to some of the other superstars. What do you say?"

You nod your head in agreement and turn away. Chyna didn't happen to notice a small mirror on one of the opened lockers though. You watch as she pulls a gym shirt out of her bad and pries her large tits into the tight stretch material. "Okay you can turn around now," she tells you. Fully clothed she moves a weights bench into the center of the room and beckons you to stand above her as she lays down. She gives you instructions as to what to do if it looks like she might be struggling to lift the weights. She grasps the dumbbell in a wide grip and begins to press the bar above her chest. Impressive to say the least. You guess Chyna must be lift at least four time what you could on the strongest day of your life.

From the position your standing you are able to look straight down her top and each time she pushes the bar upwards her arms her bosoms together forming gorgeous cleavage that strains the fabric of her shirt. It which exciting being this close to one of the divas and getting this kind of a show. You are getting quite into the workout and start to encourage Chyna to lift faster and to do even greater reps. She responds to your pep talk with even greater effort and is soon panting from the exercise. Sweet is running from her forehead and stinging her eyes so you tell her you are just going to wipe her face with a towel.

At long last she is exhausted and you help to put the bar down without dropping it on her. She seems truly grateful for your help and heads into the shower to cool her self off. She takes about a quarter of an hour to have a shower and comes out to get dressed. You are waiting positioned in front of the locker so you are able to admire her body through the mirror. She drops the towel and you see she her muscular body is tanned all over and her pussy is shaved completely. Did she just do that then, you wonder? She put a black thong on and a matching black sports bra. Then she dresses in a purple tracksuit top and bottoms along with some running shoes.

She comes her hair while talking to you, "So which person would you like me to introduce you to first? And let me guess its one of the divas."

Who would you like to meet first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)