More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by frantheman76 frantheman76

Who would you like to meet first?

Stacy Keibler

'Thought you might say that!!' Chyna replied. 'She's just got back to the locker room after losing a bra and panties match to Torrie'

Your trousers perk up as you hear this, and Chyna walks you slowly down the long corridor to Stacy's dressing room. She knocks on the door and walks straight in. Not wanting to miss anything, you keep right behind her.

The first you see of Stacy is her bare back as she is pulling up a red silk robe.

'Oh Chyna! You made me jump!! Who's your friend?' she said.

'I'm just giving him a tour, he's a competition winner' Chyna replied.

To be honest you're not really listening to the conversation as you see Stacy's lacy blue panties and bra laying on the floor. You consider taking them for a souvenir.

You can't believe your luck as Stacy walks over to you with a big smile on her face and puts her arms out for a hug.

She puts her arms around you and squeezes you tight. 'Well done babe! Are you having fun?'

Her words hardly sink in because through her flimsy robe you can feel her hard nipples pressing into your chest. Then losing all bodily control, your cock begins to get hard and press into her leg.

Chyna looks at you and gives you a sly look, knowing what is happening.

'Hello?! I asked if you were having fun!!' Stacy repeats, pulling away.

Do you be completely honest or play dumb and see what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)