More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Avengingangel Avengingangel

What's next?

Make what i imagine happen!

I am a 50 year old former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who walked away from that life as i was betrayed by my closest friend but then i found i could make things happen just by thinking or imagining it which was mostly sexual things as i found beautiful women so alluring and infact the women i found attractive was those that i worked with. I just didn`t want to them but now i met someone that showed me that being bad was quite fun and so i intended to have it.

After the events of 2012 which was the attack of New York i watched the Avengers save it and i found it quite arousing as i saw Natasha Romanoff aka Black widow spreading her legs and being so spry as she fought and all i could think was how she would be as a for that entire alien race and for Loki but i didn`t think it strong enough for it to happen but i know now how to use my power of happenstance.

As i walk through the streets of New York i look around and i plan on who to make a sexual of and then it came to me. The Helicarrier flew over me at the same time as Black cat ran past me and i also saw Susan storm and the rest of the FF fly over in their Fantasticar and i smile as i realise God has just given me such a beautiful gift.

"Oh what a wonderful choice to have?"

Who doe`s he go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)