More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike546 mike546

What do you tell her you want?

Make me your big tit housewife

"I... uh... I'm sorry? Come again?" Carrie responds, not sure she heard you correctly. An understandable reaction, you concede, considering what you had just asked her to promise you.

After a slight pause and a reddening of your cheeks, you respond. "Babe, I know we have a great sex life, hell I just got done fucking your ass and having you go down on me after, but you asked for my fantasy, and this is it."

After another slightly longer pause and a sigh she begins to inquire more. "Soooo what do you mean exactly? You want me help you crossdress and roleplay? I can do that no problem. The more I think about it this doesn't seem to be as as I first thought. Could even be more fun than I thought!"

"Well... it is a bit more than that..." you reply, building up the courage to be able to answer the question you know is coming next.

With a cocked eyebrow, she asks you "How much more ?"

Okay, here goes nothing you think to yourself and give a long exhale before starting to elaborate, eliciting an even more confused expression from Carrie's face.

"Okay. Well, you know my mom, right? 44, brunette, pushed out a couple kids and has the body to prove it, and the massive boobs? Well, I want you to promise me that you'll help me get something like that for my own appearance and make me your housewife." As you are explaining the fantasy to her and asking her to promise, you can feel your cock hardening again, even after what you've been doing. "I can't think of anything more sexually arousing than being a middle-aged housewife with massive tits. Than being YOUR middle-aged housewife with massive tits. You are a yoga teacher now, but you're close to finishing your law degree, and when you do, I would love nothing more than to be able to greet you when you come home from work wearing a pretty outfit with dinner on the table, a clean house, and a foot rub. I want you to make lewd comments and to grab and grope me wherever we are or whoever the company. Play with my tits while calling me a cow in front of my family, smack and grab my ass in public, I WANT you to do it."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)