More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Encounter anything before reaching the door?

Make it to the door (male)

Having selected playing as a guy, you begging walking through the fog towards the front door. It’s certainly spooky, a dense fog on the cobble stone path makes you feel like anything could pop up from the sides or underneath. You hear moaning in the dense still air, and try to remain calm as you look ahead.

It takes about a minute of nervous walking until you reach the doors. The large blood red wood is intricately designed with debauterous iconography, including a naked bound woman. The woman’s large breast’s pierced nipple rings served as the knockers for the door. You took one, and used it to knock.

Suddenly a ghost popped out in front of you, a ghost of the bound figurine.

“Ohh, mm that felt nice!” She moaned, stretching then looking up at you right in her face. You had a little startle, but quickly tried to calm yourself. “Let’s see what we have hear. Well, not as hot as my old body, but I could work with this...” her ghostly body wraps itself around yours, in an enticing form, her fingers under your chin as she whispers in your ear. “What do you say cutie? Let me possess you for a bit, I’ll make you the prettiest bimbo in the house. You’ll get all the sex you could ever handle, on your knees for cock after cock...”

Shit the ghost wants to possess you and turn you into a feminine whore?! Would you possibly be enticed by that offer?

Let the ghost possess you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)