More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mistress_or_mommy mistress_or_mommy

What’s next?

Make him into a pathetic

It’s difficult to know how to do this well. I’ve never done something like this, my husband was always obedient and the hypnosis we did together was just for fun! But I’m going to try.

I want him to be completely under my control. My ****. He has made me into some 50s housewife since my husband died and that is simply wrong. Time to correct his behaviour.

“From now on you follow all my commands. You will not question me or hesitate in doing what I ask. You now believe that you are my ****. I am not your mother, I am your mistress. You are lucky that I took you in. No matter how I treat you, you are grateful because it is for your own good. I know best. You are sexually attracted to me. You find **** pleasure in following my commands and whenever I tell you to do something, you instantly become hard. You also find **** pleasure in humiliation and degradation. You know that you deserve it. You will refer to me as mistress. You no longer have an interest in anyone else, and you do not remember a life outside of serving me.”

I think that should be enough for now. This feels… exhilarating. So, so wrong, but so good at the same time. I can’t wait to see how his behaviour changes now that he’s under my control.

A/N please suggest specific scenarios for this storyline if you have ideas and i’ll incorporate what I can!

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)