More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by voyager65 voyager65

What Does Cory Do Next?

Make her strip!

Cory had pieced together part of what was happening to Alice but was still weakly denying it. He prided himself an observant person, and he knew Alice wasn't physically attracted to him mere moments before. But he also knew that even if she were faking things, her eyes wouldn't have dilated when they roamed his body. He stayed quiet and calmed his mind to make one more shot. His next planned comment would be outrageous enough to prove his silent hypothesis.

With pinpoint accuracy, Cory rang the steel one more time. He knew his hits mainly were pure luck, but he intended to ride that wave of luck as far as it could take him. As soon as he could, Cory turned and confirmed Alice was frozen again.

"Alice, you should strip off one piece of clothing for every shot I make…" he spoke shakily. "I've made three already… you should start at your top and work down."

Cory's knuckles were white as his nails dug into the particle board tabletop, awaiting Alice's response. In less than two seconds, though, she shivered again and gasped. This time, her gasp faded into almost a moan. Another confusing flash of heat for Cory flashed through her body since he made another shot on target. The feeling was soon overshadowed by the obvious realization that she should have been stripping off an article of clothing for each shot Cory made on target.

"We're tied again, Sally!" She chirped as she discarded her black leather jacket.

Cory slightly registered that she was still calling him Sally, but it didn't really matter to him yet. His denial of the situation had just been crushed to dust beneath a jackhammer of impossibility. He watched in awe as Alice lifted her t-shirt and sports bra before tossing them aside shamelessly. Alice's D-cup tits jiggled from their sudden freedom, and her nipples quickly hardened in the cool morning breeze.

topless

"Hey! Eyes up here, Sally!" She said half-jokingly. She wasn't mad, but she didn't want him ogling at her tits, either. She couldn't help but feel a little thrill when his eyes roamed her body, though. Despite her confusion about her sexual preferences, she had to admit she was feeling a little turned on. Cory was making quite an impression on her, for some reason unfathomable to her.

"S-sorry." He quickly averted his eyes until she put the rifle back onto her shoulder.

Cory's mind eventually settled, and he realized that, somehow, his rifle was putting Alice into some sort of unbelievably powerful trance. He'd shot the same gun beside dozens of other women, and none had reacted this way. The only difference he could immediately make out was her high-end passthrough hearing protection. Something about the headset, coupled with his gun's unique sound, must have caused it somehow, he hypothesized.

As he was thinking thousands of thoughts per second, Alice took another shot. Cory didn't see where the it went; he was too busy watching the recoil vibrate through Alice's beautiful tits. The lack of a gong sound and the groan from his competitor made it clear she missed, though. Unfortunately, her second shot skimmed the bottom edge of the target and got her another point.

"Your turn!" She chirped. "I'll bet you won't get another piece of clothing off me this round."

"I'll take that bet." He said while looking back towards the range entrance. It was unlikely that anyone would bother them for the next hour or so, but he wanted to make sure no one was coming. It would be hard to explain why his competitor was naked beside him.

Focus wasn't as easy to find for Cory this time. He twitched slightly while pulling the trigger and sent his shot careening several yards off target. Despite the miss, Alice was still just as deeply entranced by his rifle's sound.

"Stop calling me Sally…" Cory paused and scratched his head before nervously continuing. "You should call me… M-master. Uh… unless I tell you otherwise!" He rushed the last bit of instruction to right before she shivered and gasped.

"Oof! I guess my toplessness hurt your aim a bit, Master!" She teased after a sigh of relief. "Looks like this bet is going to be mine."

Cory's breath hitched, and he felt his cock harden even more than before. He'd never been called Master, by a woman before. Hell, he hadn't even been with a woman in years. The rural area he lived in didn't have much to choose from. Most of the single women in the area were either dumber than rocks or way too old for him. Anybody with a brain left the area for greener pastures. Only family ties brought people back.

"Ethics be damned," Cory screamed internally. He was too horny, repressed, and excited to think things through. He knew this could easily be his only chance to live out something unique and fantastic. He'd never forgive himself if he let the opportunity fade away. His conscience gnawed at him, but it was far too weak. The greedy and logical side of him knew the unknown mechanism worked right then, and there was no guarantee it would ever work again. Cory decided he'd rather have to pick up the pieces from his mistakes and live with a little guilt than squander this possibly once-in-a-lifetime chance.

What does Cory do to Alice next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)