More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmcidlv155102 jmcidlv155102

What's next?

Make breakfast

I hover out of my bedroom, not letting the soles of my adidas superstars touch the ground, and I float downstairs to the kitchen. As I make my way into the kitchen, I see my roommate Olivia come down the stairs, and it doesn't look like she's showered or dressed yet. I point a finger at a chair at the kitchen table, and it pulls itself out, and Olivia sits down. I cross my legs underneath my body, and continue to float in the air, but I float closer to where Olivia is now sitting. She then lays her head down on the table, as a confirmation that she is still tired from a bad night's sleep.

"Didn't sleep well?" I ask.

"Not at all. I barely got any rest at all." Olivia peeks up at me with her head still resting on the table. "I'd be awake and ready too if I had telekinetic powers of my own." She remarks, closing her eyes again.

"I guess I can give you a taste of what that would feel like." I say to Olivia, as she perks up again, a curious look on her face. I flick my wrist at her, and she gasps as her body lifts up off of the chair. Olivia's body then starts to move back towards her bedroom, and I follow, still floating cross legged.

"What are you doing? This isn't funny Jane." Olivia says, as her body approaches her bedroom door, which opens on its own for her.

"I told you what I'm doing, I'm giving you a taste of what it's like for me to get ready using my powers!" I answer with a giggle.

"Could you please just put me down?" Olivia asks, annoyed.

"Of course! All you had to do was ask." I say, as both of our floating bodies make their ways upstairs. I continue to float in the air, but I set Olivia's body down on the upstairs carpet, but she isn't able to move a muscle. I point a finger at her body, and she begins to walk forward, like she is a puppet being controlled by my telekinetic powers.

"Oh my god, I almost prefer you carrying me in the air to this!" Olivia shouts back at me.

"This is so much fun though!" I say, as I'm enjoying controlling Olivia's body movements.

"Ugh, just get on with it so we can be done with this already."

"With my powers, I can be very quick!" I say smiling, even though Olivia can't see my face, as she makes her way into her bathroom under my telekinetic control. I snap my fingers, and the lights turn on, as well as the shower. A towel floats in and hangs itself on a hook. I wag a finger at Olivia, and her pajamas are pulled off of her body, and she is now completely naked.

"Jane! What the hell!" Olivia exclaims in surprise.

"Oh hush, if you want, I can get naked too, so that you aren't alone!" I say, laughing. Olivia doesn't respond, and proceeds to fold her arms across her chest, covering her tits.

A point of my finger, and the shower door is opened. Olivia starts to make her way into the shower, before I say, "Ah ah ahh, not so fast, stay right where you are. I said I would give you a taste of what its like getting ready with my powers!" Olivia just looks confused before she sees a stream of water slowly float through the air towards her head, and it makes its way into her hair, which flows out in all directions once in contact with the floating water. The look on Olivia's face changed from confusion to surprise, to a little bit of enjoyment, as she witnessed the powerful telekinetic display of her roommate. A bottle of shampoo floated over next, and a healthy dab squirted from the bottle and followed suit with the water. Soon Olivia found her hair was lathered up on its own.

Once Olivia's hair was completely clean, and the water had finished rinsing off all of the shampoo from her hair, a bottle of body wash and all of Olivia's loofas floated from her shower. Each loofa received a healthy dose of body wash, and began scrubbing all over Olivia's body. It only took about 20 seconds for Olivia's entire body to be cleaned by Jane's telekinesis. Finally, one last blob of water floated from the shower, and encapsulated Olivia's body up to her neck, and all of the soap on her skin was removed, and floated off towards the shower drain with the floating water.

"Wow. You weren't kidding, I've never showered like that!" Olivia said with glee.

"See? I told you!" I say, as I point at the towel hanging on the hook, and it lifts off the hook, and flies straight to Olivia's body, wrapping itself around her. Next, I flick my wrist towards Olivia's vanity counter, and the bulbs illuminate on their own, and her stool pulls out for her, as I float her body into the air and over to the stool with my telekinesis. I clap my hands like I'm summoning a servant, and all of a sudden, Olivia's vanity counter comes to life. Her blow dryer lifts into the air and plugs itself in, and begins to dry her hair, while brushes and a curling iron joins in and helps out. Olivia's makeup levitates off the counter and I begin applying it to her face with my mind. In five minutes, I've finished applying her makeup and fixing her hair.

"I've never applied my makeup that fast!" Olivia says in shock, looking at herself in the mirror in awe.

"I can only say 'I told you so' so many times." I reply with a giggle. "Now its time for my favorite part! Getting you dressed!" I glare at Olivia's closet, and it opens up for me to peruse with my powers. I telekinetically go through her clothes, looking for the right outfit. Once I pick one out, I point at Olivia, and she is lifted up off of the vanity stool, which pushes itself back under the vanity counter while the vanity lights turn off. The towel around Olivia's body is pulled off her floating body and sent to the dirty laundry hamper, while a bra and panties make their way to Olivia's body, slowing slipping themselves on.

Another glare at Olivia's closet, and a white shirt, a cute cream colored sweater, and a pair of leggings hover out, and I telekinetically place them on her body. "What, no shoes?" Olivia says, teasing.

"I'm saving them for last! I have a certain pair in mind." I wink at Olivia as a pair of thin high white socks hover out, and slip on to her tiny feet. Next, Olivia watches as I use my telekinesis to make my selected pair of shoes walk out of her closet. Olivia's pair of classic ultra mini platform uggs struts on out of her closet and stops just below her floating position. "I always love how these uggs look on you." I say, as I pinch Olivia's butt with my mind, much to her surprise.

"Jane!" She says, blushing, before I lower her towards the awaiting uggs on the ground, and her feet slip into the cute uggs, completing her outfit.

"So that's it, how did you like that?" I ask, knowing the answer.

"It was incredible! Makes me wish I had telekinetic powers of my own!" Olivia says with a big smile on her face.

"Glad to hear it! Now how about some breakfast?" I ask.

"Yes please, I'm definitely up for some food now!" Olivia says, then I lift her body up into the air again with my powers, and hover us both back downstairs to a breakfast feast awaiting us on the kitchen table. "Did you do all of this?!"

"I sure did! I was cooking at the same time I was getting you ready! Never underestimate my powers." I say, giving Olivia a taunting smile, before setting us both down in our own chairs at the table. "Can I interest you in providing you the same treatment for eating too?" I say.

"What do you mean?" Olivia asks with a puzzled look, but then laughs as she watches her fork lift up into the air on its own, shoveling a generous bite of food, and floating to her mouth. Olivia opens her mouth, and I hover the fork prongs inside, covered with the food, and Olivia closes her mouth around the food as I pull it out of her mouth with my mind. She lets out another giggle as I pick her napkin up in the air with my telekinesis, and dab at her lips to clean them of food debris. I pick my own fork up with my own hand, and begin to eat while continuing to feed my roommate with my powers.

What do we do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)