More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lexist lexist

What's next?

Make an excuse to stay and flirt with Cheryl

Feeling Cheryl's breast rub against my arm makes me think, maybe I don't need to go work over in Sara's office just yet. "Good luck? Why do you say good luck?"

Cheryl looks up and my and puts her hand on my arm and says, "She has a bit of a history of chewing up nice guys and spitting them out."

"Does that mean you think I'm a nice guy?"

"Well you seem like a nice guy, you look like a nice guy," she says as she smiles at me.

"So I suppose you don't treat nice guys like that?"

"I'm not as.. aggressive.. as Sara, I don't have nice guys interested in me as often as she does. If I'm lucky enough to have a nice guy interested in me I treat him right," Cheryl's dark skin visibly blushes as she looks away for a second before looking back at me and smiling.

"Well, I'm still not sure if I'm worthy of the 'nice guy' title, but I'm interested enough in you to ask if you'll join me for lunch later today. What do you say?"

Cheryl's face brightens a little, "I'd love to," but then it darkens again as she seems to think, "Meet me out by the front door at noon. I don't really want Sara to know."

I assure her I will, before heading over to Sara's office, a little nervous about what Sara is going to be like as a co-worker. I get to Sara's office, her door was open and so I popped my head in.

Sara looked up and grinned at me. She was sitting behind a large L-shaped desk that was angled in such a way that as she turned and did something on her computer screen, I was able to glance down and see the side of her long legs. Her skirt was so short that from this angle that if I didn't know better I'd think she wasn't wearing one. "There you are, I was beginning to wonder if you were going to stand me up."

I was pretty sure no one would ever stand up a girl as sexy as this, "No, no I wouldn't do that, I actually just got a little lost."

"Lost? You got lost finding the next room? I'm going to have to keep a close eye on you." Sara was being a little flirty with me I thought. "So, you need help on your project? How would you like to use me?"

Definitely flirty.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)