More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inferiorfagboy inferiorfagboy

What will you do?

Make a stand

You might have no chance at fighting this brute off, but a little nagging part of your brain is telling you two things. First, if you are any kind of a man, you have to make a stand. You have to try to fight him off. Second, there is no way that this man would ever respect you unless you at least tried to stand up to him. He has to understand that he cannot just cow you into submission. This same thought process is trying to convince you that he might just back down if you put up a fight, as schoolyard bullies usually do.

So you muster the little strength you have and make a stand. You brace yourself and shout back at him, trying to posture as aggressively as you can.

It is only too late that you realize you have made a terrible mistake.

You stare into the snarling face of this man as he closes the distance between you, and you realize that the thought he might back down like a confronted bully was unbelievably foolish. This was not the face of a bully, but that of a beast. This was, at least in this moment, not a man, but an incarnation of aggression and dominance.

Your arms flail uselessly, trying to protect your head, as he leaps on you. You only feel the first two blows, which feel bone-breaking, and then you are .

You awaken some time later. You have no idea how long you have been . You are uncomfortable, your legs feeling tightly bound, but your torso upside down and swaying around, and you are in more pain in your head and torso than you were before. It takes a few moments to understand where you are and what is happening. You open your eyes to confirm your fears.

The Man has slung you over his shoulder and is carrying you through the jungle. All you can see is the back side of his naked body. The powerful muscles in his buttocks and legs are propelling him along the jungle floor along what appears to be some sort of animal trail, considering that the vegetation on either side has been cleared slightly, and the leaves and mulch on the ground are compressed. Your hands, flopping loosely as he carries you along, keep brushing against his buttocks.

The Man has clearly not yet realized that you are awake, or you suspect that he would have responded in some way. You ponder what you should do. Should you continue to feign unconsciousness, perhaps looking for an opportunity to escape or fight back later, or should you make a move now while you might have an element of surprise?

What will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)