More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

What does Ashley dare Christine to do?

Make a sandwich

"...make a sandwich..." Ashley said simply.

"That's it?" Christine was surprised, she expected something a little more...more...

"In your underwear" She said with a sly grin

"...there it is...you know that your burglar camera has an almost perfect view of the kitchen right?"

"Oh, I know"

"So you know your parents are going to see me making a sandwich in my underwear right?"

"Will they though? They're both on vacation for their second honeymoon...won't be back for another week at the least...you think they'll sift through that much footage?"

Christine rolled her eyes and chuckled, she was going to do it anyway...it would be easy...and even if Ashley's parents saw the recordings Ashley would likely be the only one getting into trouble.

"Well, a dare's a dare..." Christine said in a mock defeated tone as she crawled to the edge of the bed where her clothes were piled up, retrieving her bra and panties before pulling her shirt over her head, her breasts falling free. "Let me guess, almost naked women making sandwiches is your fetish?"

"I mean...it can be, especially with this view..."

"Oh shut up you..."

The pair of them usually played that little game...the flirting. Neither of them acted on them of course...but then again, they hadn't been dared to do it yet.

Christine stood and pulled her PJ's bottoms down and started putting her underwear back on, mildly amused by her seemingly trivial dare.

"You good?" Ashley asked, looking her friend's body over.

"Yeah, I'm good" The underwear clad babe could only chuckle as she led the way downstairs. "I still don't get why this..."

"Well, I guess you dare me something more ...then we just keep going, like a game of chicken..."

"I see..." Christine gave Ashley a look as the pair reached the kitchen, it was a fancier kitchen...but not huge, something delightfully average. Christine sighed and quickly got out some bread, a knife and a tub of Nutella, starting to prepare a simple sandwich.

"So, how's this doing it for you?" She asked, well aware Ashley was looking at her butt.

"Oh um, great, wonderful so far"

While they'd both seen eachother undressed they admittedly felt slightly uneasy here...they were rarely in much of a state of undress around the house...or outside bedrooms and changing rooms in general. It was strange, yet exciting at the same time.

Sandwich finished Christine cut it half, taking one and offering the other to Ashley. "There, one underwear sandwich"

Ashley took her half and wolfed it down "Mm, very good...well, that's dare number one...ball's in your field"

"Well...in that case..." Christine thought, needing a dare to one-up Ashley's. "...I dare you..."

What is Christine's dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)