More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MausAss MausAss

You start watching the movie, do you decide to do anything during the evening?

Make a move on Anna, she's the only single girl here

You start making your move on Anna, flirting and touching her lightly while you talk. She's not really responding the way you hoped, it's not like she is outright rejecting you, but she's doing her best at keeping her distance. Alexis and Derrick are talking, while Jennifer is sitting in Chris's lap and gently stroking his hair. She is looks at Chris and Jennifer before looking at you again.

"I'm not going to do anything with you," she says.

You believe her by the way she said it, but you are curious to why.

"Why not? you ask trying to sound casual.

She looks a bit insecure, not really knowing what she should answer. You're a bit surprised when she asks you to go outside. You agree to follow and she only takes you a bit, the others can still see you through the window, but they can't hear you.

"We are friends right?" she asks.

"Yeah."

"And you know how to keep a secret?" Anna continues.

You know a couple of secrets, mostly harmless ones but a couple that could hurt a bit.

"Yes, I can keep a secret."

"I know you know some of Chris' secrets, because I know them too."

"I guess that's true," you say, not really sure where she is going with this.

"If I told you something..." she stops her sentence mid through. She is looking at you.

"I would keep it a secret," you say.

"From everyone okay? Even Chris" she says.

You're a bit surprised about the last part, but on the other hand it makes complete sense too.

"You love him right?"

"Promise not to tell him, okay? I just needed someone to talk too." She starts moving away out of sight from the window.

"I promise I won't tell," you say and move in to give her hug.

You are both out of sight from the window.

"I was going to tell him, but then he got together with Jennifer. It's not fair! He doesn't even love her; he just wants someone to have sex with. He even told me that, to my face, yet I said nothing." Anna starts sobbing and you don't really know what to say.

You are keeping your arms around her as she is crying against your shoulder.

"I even heard Jennifer say that he was great in bed and she liked him and all, but that it probably wouldn't last that long."

"I understand, but you can't do much as long as they are together unless you want to break them up" you say.

"Can’t you help me? I know Jennifer thinks you're hot, can't you break them up?" she says looking pleadingly at you.

"I would never cheat with his girlfriend okay? But I'm here if you want someone to talk, okay?"

"Can't you do anything, I mean they are not right for each other and they will eventually break up."

"I mean, if I think of something I let you know alright," you saying trying to comfort her.

"I think if he saw me as woman and not his childhood friend it would all work out. I'm not a prude I just want him to be my first."

You embrace for a while longer and she seems to be okay now. You start walking back towards the pool house.

"You're a good guy," she says before you enter the door.

Chris asks a little about what you talked about, you only mentioned that you tried making a move and that she turned you down leaving out the rest of what happened. You talk a bit more and he mentions that he has never seen Anna as a girl only a friend and that it would have been pretty cool with you two together.

The night progresses and Alexis and Derrick decide to leave a bit early, Anna decides to go with them. You lead them to the door and say good bye. It's still a bit early so you probably have time to see another movie or something before Chris and Jennifer have to leave.

You go back to the pool house with that in mind. Chris and Jennifer obviously had other plans as they are making out really hard. You are a bit unsure what you should do and you feel a little bit left out. Jennifer finally breaks the kissing and get up from Chris's lap.

"Can we use your bedroom, our parents doesn't like us doing it in our houses?" Jennifer asks.

You didn't expect her to ask that, you thought Chris's parents was cool with him doing it at his house.

"Sure, just don't make it a habit," you answer not wanting to cockblock your friend.

Jennifer gives you a kiss on the cheek before saying, "thanks".

You give a sign that's its okay. Just as she turns away she says one more thing that really chocks you:

"You can watch if you want to."

She grabs Chris' hand and walks toward your bedroom, you give Chris a questioning look and he gives you a thumb up. You scratch your head a bit, wondering what to do. You see that they haven't fully closed the door to the bedroom. She wouldn't invite you without Chris knowing would she? Do you really want to watch them have sex and would it be enough to just watch. You've wanted to fuck Jennifer ever since you saw her but something called being a good friend came in between.

Maybe this is your chance?

Do you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)