More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A.Dent A.Dent

What do you do first?

Make a Tiny Change

"Okay...I now have the power to reshape the cheerleaders on this bus. Well, not just cheerleaders, as Miss Samson's disappearing booze seems to exhibit. That weird voice seemed to give me quite a bit of leeway, but where's the fun in flooring it right out the gate. There's gotta be some small change I can make that will pay off big dividends for me." You think to yourself.

While Taylor continues to go off on her tirade, you scan the bus, looking at all the other girls. Some, like Megan are watching attentively, they cannot wait to see how the head cheerleader tears the team nerd a new one. Others bury their heads in their magazines, or intently look out the window, trying not to draw anyone's attention. Everyone knows that when Taylor goes off like this, she often will go after anyone for any reason. Then, on the other side of the bus, you see the dark black hair and brown eyes of Wendy, another one of the seniors on the team. While you cannot say that she's ever been "nice" to you, she's never been outright hostile or belligerent to you either. Which is more than you can say for almost anyone else on the team, including the coach, or even the local preacher's daughter, Delilah. You get it. Ms. Samson has let Taylor run the team with an iron-fist. You've seen plenty of girls get run out of the team, and out of popularity when it suited the captain's whims. Wendy's looking at the unfolding scene with a great deal of anxiety crossing her face.

If you were paying attention to Taylor at all, you would have heard her rage go to eleven when she saw a smirk that alights your face. You know what you're going to do. Concentrating on Wendy, you decide to give her just a little more willpower. You're curious to see what she'll do if she's not so terrified of Taylor. At first, you're not sure if it worked. But all of a sudden, you see a small hand grip Taylor's shoulder and spin the black haired cheerleader around.

"Taylor, sit down and shut the fuck up." Wow. Yep. That was Wendy, being far more aggressive and vocal than you've ever seen her. There are audible gasps around the bus, and you notice that Ms. Samson is focusing WAY too much on the rear view mirror. A quick thought her way corrects that and avoids another potential crash. "John, I'm sorry I've let you get abused by Taylor so long. You don't have to do our homework anymore, if you don't want to. In fact, I'm not even going to let you do mine anymore." As she leans over to grab her books, you get a clean look at her cleavage. Wendy might not be the most endowed cheerleader, but those firm titties are never going to sag.

"uh...thanks Wendy. I really appreciate it."

"Please don't thank me John, I should have never gone along with Taylor's plan to have you do all of our homework. Hell, our team is not so good that it will keep the teachers from wondering why all our homework has the same handwriting. Fuck, I don't even know why Megan is having you do her Spanish homework, you're taking French, aren't you? Find me sometime at school tomorrow. I know you don't owe me anything, but I've got a favor to ask."

With that Wendy turns and returns to her seat. The rest of the bus sits in stunned silence as an apoplectic Taylor shifts her glare between you and Wendy. If looks could kill you'd both be dead already. "I don't care if that bitch had a change of mind. Finish the rest of the homework."

You're of half a mind to try and change something else, but quite frankly, just giving Wendy a little push had a huge impact. Who knows what sort of butterfly effect this power could have? Hell, the voice even said the past would change to fit your changes. No, it's better to go slow. Besides, you've got a good feeling about tomorrow, and no matter what, you think this might just be the last night you complete a cheerleader's homework.

Next Day At School

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)