More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yes41414 yes41414

What to do?

Make It A School Day

" Can You go back to this morning at school please?"
"Back in time? Thats a bit harder to do, but okay"

Suddenly he was sat on his school bus, Gina sat next to him, but obviously unseen to everyone else on the bus. At that moment the bus reached its destination and everyone began to get off and walk into school.
As John walked along the path he noticed some of the people outside the school. Catherine was quickly hurrying into school, she had always been a bit of a geeky girl, but most people had to admit that she was pretty sexy in a way, despite no one wanting to say so. She was about 5'6'' with long dark hair, glasses and braces; she always dressed her skinny figure conservatively but she still looked hot.
There was also a group of girls standing outside the doors, they were sort of the cool girls, they had never been nasty or horrible to John, just didnt talk to him at all. There was Poppy, she was about 5' 8'' with dirty blonde hair, she didnt have the biggest tits but they looked about a C cup, but she had an amazing ass. Her friends were Donna, a 5'7'' Brunnette with an athletic figure, B cup breasts and a really tight ass; and also Crystal about 5'6'' black hair, massive tits, atleast a D cup and a curvy ass.

The bell went and everyone then headed inside.

follow someone, or head to class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)