More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by porneia porneia

Major Characters Listed Below:

Major Villians

Harley Quinn
Fighting: Good (10)
Agility: Excellent (20)
Strength: Typical (6)
Endurance: Excellent (20)
Appearance: Excellent (20)
Reason: Good (10)
Intuition: Good (10)
Psyche: Poor (4)

This Harley Quinn is more in line with the average henchwoman introduced in "Batman: The Animated Series" than the semi-superpowered version in later comics & films where she can go toe-to-toe with Batman. For the record, I am not a big Joker fan (though I adore Mark Hamill's version), especially when they make him completely insane. I prefer the earlier versions where he is more a crime boss.

Lex Luthor
Fighting: Good (10)
Agility: Typical (6)
Strength: Good (10)
Endurance: Excellent (20)
Appearance: Good (10)
Reason: Amazing (50)
Intuition: Incredible (40)
Psyche: Amazing (50)

Clancy Brown, from Burnett & Timm's "Superman: The Animated Series" is Lex Luthor, period, end of discussion.

Penguin (Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot)
Fighting: Excellent (20)
Agility: Good (10)
Strength: Good (10)
Endurance: Good (10)
Appearance: Poor (4)
Reason: Excellent (20)
Intuition: Excellent (20)
Psyche: Excellent (20)

My version of the Penguin is based on the one played by David Ogden Stiers in "Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman" and the original FDR looking one created by Finger & Kane. I loath the monstrous insane one created by Tim Burton in "Batman Returns." (His Catwoman was equally horrible.) This Penguin is a criminal mastermind trying to be an Edwardian English gentleman. He is the leading criminal fence and information broker in the United States. What makes him truly dangerous is he understands his limitations and knows when to quit, a rare thing for a crime boss. He has no desire to be the only crime lord in Gotham, but to simply expand his current businesses. This makes him trusted, and feared, among the other bosses who are vying to be the only boss in Gotham.

Penguin owns many businesses, but the most prominent is the Ice Burger Lounge, the most noted and popular nightclub in Gotham, and his headquarters. He also owns Juggernauts, the city's highest end strip club.

Riddler

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)