More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AlexBXW AlexBXW

Who has been targeted?

Maisie Williams

Maisie Williams woke up to the blare of her alarm. Groaning heavily, the petite Game of Thrones actress reached for the clock to turn it off. Even resting on her bed she felt dizzy and fatigued, her mouth dry and soreness all over her body. She tried to get up from her bed but both her body and mind rebelled against the idea.

Maisie decided to burn off the hangover the natural way: sleeping and sweating it off. Covering herself again despite the unusually tepid weather, she went into a dreamless rest. The young actress did not know for how long she slept, only that it was dark when she finally woke up.

"What did I do last night?" she questioned herself. She'd had hangovers before but not this bad. She pulled the covers off and shuddered as the cool breeze came into contact with her sweat drenched nude body before stretching her petite body and going over to a hot shower while she tried in vain to remember what had happened before waking up in her bed. Maisie just hoped that she hadn't done anything she would regret much or even worse, something that would hurt her already damaged career.

Offers had dried up after the disaster that was that damnable last season of Game of Thrones. It was completely unfair that her skyrocketing career was losing steam thanks to incompetent writers but there was little use complaining. Ever since then her cellphone had been silent, even her agent had quit on her just a few weeks ago, studios that had begged her to work for them would not answer her calls anymore. Every once and a while, Maisie felt that she was the target of some conspiracy to bury her fame. Still, not all was lost. The petite actress still had quite a bit of money from Game of Thrones if nothing else. Enough to live a comfortable life away from the economic troubles most people her age had. If she played her cards right, she could still be decently paid for some roles and even get into the brand business like so many of her peers had done. If there was one benefit in being out of the spotlight is having the privacy and time to think her possibilities through.

Maisie got out of the shower with a satisfied sigh, thinking of doing nothing but relaxing tonight after whatever had happened the night before. She exited the bathroom, her bare feet stepping from the cold floor to the warm rug of her room before going to her closet to pick up something comfortable for night.

Once she opened the door, her eyes widened.

What did she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)