More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dsw812 dsw812

Which story will you follow?

Main Story

"Man, what a long day," you said, flopping down into your chair as you booted up your PC. "Maybe I can destress with a nice, relaxing game of League of Legends." Chuckling at your own joke, you opened up League, queued up for a normal game, and sat back as the queue timer started up. ETA: 1 minute. Not bad.

After a minute, though, still no game. "Come on, where the hell is everyone? I'm solo queued on fill!" Finally, the Match Found prompt appears, and you scramble to press the Accept button, but after a couple seconds the prompt disappears and you see the popup that "A player has declined the match".

"For fuck's sake!" you scream. "How hard is it to get into a damn League match!" Overcome by rage, you slam your desk, but you must've underestimated your own strength, as your monitor tips forward and crashes down, crushing your hands between the screen and keyboard. That wasn't the worst of it, though, as you suddenly feel an electric shock shoot through your hands and up your arms. "Oh fu-" you say just as the shock reaches your head and you black out.


When you come to, you find yourself in... a pitch black void all around you. No sign of your room, your PC, anything. "Am I... dead?" You look down at your hands, but are startled to see not your own flesh and blood, but instead the ghostly visage of what used to be your hands. "Oh fuck I'm dead..."

Suddenly, you feel something... unlock in your mind. Knowledge that you hadn't learned, but was now yours. You weren't dead, but had been transformed into a ghost, and gained all the powers expected of a ghost - flight, invisibility, intangibility, and most excitingly - possession. Plus, you had even been granted a sort of "sixth sense" for sensing and locating specific people. "Doesn't really seem like a 'ghost' power, but whatever..."

There was just one problem - there were no people around you! Every direction you look, nothing but more black emptiness staring back at you. "Typical, I get the coolest power in the world, and no one to use it on. Must be what I get for playing League."

...playing League! Had you been sucked into the computer somehow, into the world of League of Legends? "Oh that would be awesome - getting to possess the bodies of League characters instead of boring normal people? I can't be stuck here forever... Maybe if I just look around more." Resolving to make the best of the situation, you set off, floating forward into the abyss.

Luckily, after only a few minutes, you suddenly spot a small speck of light in the distance, which seems to be getting... bigger? "No," you realize, "It's getting closer... and fast!" Bracing yourself, you shut your eyes, but... there's no impact. Instead, you open your eyes to find that you're in the world of...

Which world did you end up in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)