More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Debbuger Debbuger

Do you need a few more days?

Main Characters (SPOILERS)

Partially to help myself envision the characters and also to help describe them, I used some sources, what follows is a short written and a visual description of the characters.

If anyone has any suggestions, or wants to add his/her characters, feel free to do so

Adam Lisov (The Bear):

The main protagonist, an army veteran who was maimed in a military operations. Before joining the army he was an engineering and math student. After a period of recovery, aided by his sister Helena, Adam found stability as a police officer. Currently tries to bring his life in order and to forget his past. About late twenties at the time of this story. Adam possesses a sharp mind and the ability to solve problems very well.

Adam's physical attributes: Tall, muscular, white complexion, short dark brown hair, grey- silver eyes, dark trimmed beard, his right arm and two legs were replaced after his injury.

Helena Lisov (The Silver Fox):

Adam's younger sister, even though she's only in her early twenties not many in the world can rival her manipulation skills, or her scheming and plotting abilities. Always up for a good prank or to catch someone off guard, just for her amusement. She had a rough period after the passing of her parents, this may be still looming over her. Other than that, Helena is a brilliant young woman who has her eyes on studying at the Gotham City University. She has some kinky side to her.

Helena's physical attributes: Tall, well toned body, agile, silky white skin, long dark brown almost black hair, grey - silver eyes, an hourglass figure, has many body tattoos.

Depicted in the photos by Alla Berger.

Helena.pic4 Eyes

Helena.pic2

Helena.pic3

Helena.pic4

Stephanie Brown (Batgirl):Stephanie appears to be a sweet blue eyed young blonde, but she spends most of her nights either jumping on rooftops catching "bad-guys", or serving her master. She's defiant and strong headed, but loves to be truly dominated. Stephanie met Helena when both were in the far east, and it didn't take her tongue long to move from Helena's mouth to Helena's pussy in less than half an hour after they met. They stayed friends ever since. She has an unending love for pancakes and for tough fights.

Stephanie's physical attributes: Above average height, blue with a hint of violet eyes, wavy blond hair, a beautiful curved body, warm pinkish skin.

depicted by Arya Fae.

Stephanie.pic1

Stephanie.pic2

Stephanie.pic4

Barbara Gordon (Oracle):

The brilliant redhead, used to be Batgirl, but because of Joker's plot she is now confined to a wheel chair. It has been some years since, and the computer whiz has a new position helping the crime fighting and mentoring the young. As the daughter of the commissioner, she has some recognition among the city's elite.

Physical attributes: Redhead, green eyes, strong lean body.

depicted by Jenny Blighe.

Barbara.pic1

Julia Schmidt:

The awe inspiring secretary to the commissioner, one could say she runs the commissioner's office. Julia makes sure everything that needs to happen happens, she is in contact with all departments and speaks with the authority of the Commissioner, or some say that the commissioner speaks with her authority. She loves being in control, and she enjoys a less conventional drink from time to time.

Julia's physical attributes: Pale skin, dark hair, blue metallic eyes, a generous cleavage and full lips.

Depicted by the lovely Stoya.

Julia.pic1

Captain Sonia Alcana:

A tough woman who built her way to the top of Gotham's police by hard work. She likes things to get her way, but isn't afraid to put some effort in order to get what she wants. Currently she is head of the Special crimes unit, and Adam's new superior, while she herself answers only to the commissioner, or to be more accurate, to the commissioner's office. She is currently dating the billionaire Bruce Wayne.

Sonia's attributes: Olive skin, hazel eyes, brown hair, curvy body.

Depicted by Eiza Gonzales.

Sonia.pic1

Tiffany Fox (Batwing):

Tiffany is the daughter of the head of Wayne industries R&D department Lucius Fox. Tiffany is head strong and brash, she prefers to jump head on to a situation and solve it. Most of her nights are spent beside her partners, either Stephanie Brown or Cassandra Cain. She is the more tech savvy among the Batgirls.

Physical attributes: Brown curls, dark skin, brown eyes, lush lips, petite build.

Portrayed by Nia Nacci.

Tiffany.pic1

Cassandra Cain (Black bat):

A fierce martial artists not many can stand against. Cassandra rarely speaks, preferring brute above all else. She is highly obedient, highly skilled and ruthless. The daughter of Assassins, she was taken under Batman's wing whom she serves as her master. Cassandra has been the executor of many of the master's punishments on the other girls. By far the most brutal among the Batgirls, but they all share a sisterly love.

Physical attributes: Short black bob, dark eyes, small round breasts.

Portrayed by Pom Klementieff.

Cassandra.pic3

Cassandra.pic4

Cassandra.pic5

Cassandra.pic1

Lydia Ayren:

Adam's partner, also one of Adam's rescuers. She's an optimistic young woman that believes that by providing safety and hope she can turn anyone from crime. She is very loyal to her Captain and partner.

Physical attributes: Hazel Eyes, brown hair, tan skin, small perky breasts.

Depicted by Ana de Armas.

Lydia.pic1

Lydia.pic2

Dr. Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn):

The wet dream of many of her patients, as well as Gotham's crime and crime-fighting world. The busty psychiatric dealt with insanity for a long time, long enough to catch some of it herself. From a nice introverted girl, rose a hungry deviant.

Physical attributes: Blue eyes, huge bust, long blond hair, pale white skin.

Depicted by Nadya Nabakova.

Harley.pic2

Harley.pic1

Sergeant Renee Montoya:

The experienced sergeant of the Special crimes unit, Renee is a strong woman who will do anything to get the job done. She is serious and dutiful.

depicted by Yamit Sol.

Renee.pic1

Renee.pic2

Renee.pic3

Dr. Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy):

A long time adversary of Batman, a fierce and brilliant woman that is hard to defeat. She cares little for the lives of mere humans, and cares only for the green. The only real person she seems to care about is Harley Quinn, for a very weird reason. Her lips are poison, but so are the words coming off the same lips.

physical appearance: a buxom and fiery redhead, her skin has a greenish tint, lush lips and scary curves

Depicted by Sabrina Lynn.

Ivy.pic1

Ivy.pic2

Ivy.pic3

Ivy.pic4

Sarah Hellfire:

Bruce Wayne's trusted assistant, she is devoutly loyal to him. Dutiful but playful, she serves her master well.

depicted by Rachel Cook.

Sarah.pic2

Sarah.pic1

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)