More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Maid (Sara; fox)

There on the other side of the door was a fox dressed as a French maid. I'm all one for sexy costumes, but this one seemed a bit more legit than I'm used to, as the skirt reached to the fox's knees and the top actually covered her breasts. "Hello. Are you Miss Kate Ringold?" she asked in a small, slightly raspy monotone voice, while reading my name off a 3x5 card while the other hand held a single suitcase.

"I am," I answered.

"Oh good. I have been looking for you all morning. Your boss is quite terrible at directions. Anyway, she sent me here to help you around the house. Yup, you work for a company so awesome they gave you your own personal maid," she said and I was a little taken aback by the minor burst of emotions.

"Oh," I muttered. "Um...then, welcome. What's your name?"

"Thank you, miss. You may call me Sara," she said. I will admit her sudden outburst of joy and kindness dressed in that outfit got me a little excited, but I shook it off as there was the mess that was my new house to worry about.

The maid had yet to see the inside of my house and when she did, she was less than impressed. "Oh my. I wasn't expecting this," she remarked and took my hand and quickly took a seat on the one cleared spot on my couch. Setting her suitcase on the floor and opening it, I was a taken off guard by her strength as she yanked me over her knee.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, you've been a bad girl, Miss, and I feel like you need punished." she remarked as she pulled down my shorts and promptly started giving me a series of firm, hard spankings. After a moment she stopped and leaned down to the case, pulling out an unseen, but very much felt paddle.

After she had made sure my ass was a lovely shade of red, she finally let me up. As she stood, she pulled off my shirt and finished removing my panties. "As further punishment you're going to help me clean this mess naked."

"But, you're the maid. Aren't I supposed to be the boss?" I protested, covering up my breasts with an arm and my privates with a hand.

"As a representative of your boss and your company, hired by them to see to it that your house is clean and that you are relaxed and unstressed due to your recent hospital visit, company policy says I'm in charge," Sara answered in a matter-of-fact monotone. "Also, I detect a slight increase in arousal, suggesting that you liked it."

I tried to think of a good way to counter that, but couldn't think of one. "Yeah. I have a thing for foxes and uniforms. Especially maid uniforms. And I think you're pretty cute."

"Thank you, miss. You're not so bad to look at yourself. Now, let's get this place cleaned up and no slacking off unless you want a trip over my knee again," she ordered and reluctantly I obeyed.

Is the house cleaned up without a hitch?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)