More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xrf15 Xrf15

What's next?

Maid's new promotion

I opened the door to Master's bedroom, ready to tell him that I finished all of his requests. He's lying in bed, surrounded by all of his most attractive women. They are the ones whose job it is to please Master's cock, while I am one of his low level maids. He tells me to do things, and I do them. Happily.

"Master, I'm back!" I tell him. "I finished the laundry, washed the dirty dishes and cleaned the living room. All just like you said! What is your next command?"

"Ah, Maid Allie, glad to see you're back." Master says, poking his head up out of his sea of naked female bodies. "Good, there's something I needed to ask you."

Master needs something from me? What a honor! "What do you need, Master?"

"You've been my maid for how long?"

"Two weeks, Master." Its true. I was once the low-life woman who wanted to live an independent life. I actually lived next door to Master, and was only coming back for college. When I came home, my mom told me about her new life with Master, and I honestly didn't believe it! But as soon as I met Master, I looked into his eyes and I instantly felt his guidance. He promised he would help me fulfill my destiny. He lead me into a life as a , allowing me to find my proper place in life. Since then, I've dropped out of college, got rid of all my clothes, and moved into Master's new mansion. And to think, I used to think Master wasn't the most attractive man in all of human existence! I really was so stupid...

I watch Master sit up, and his women chase him as he moves. "Girls, back on the floor."

"Yes, Master." They all say. Each of the girls slide off the bed. They crawl on all fours over to a special corner of the bedroom.

Master slowly walks over to me. He towers over me, his massive four inch cock dangling between his legs, and smiles. "When I mind controlled-- I mean, saved you, did I fuck you too?"

"No, Master. You didn't fuck me."

"Interesting. In that case, you are going to have sex with me. Now."

"Master, I'm just a lowly maid, I'm not worthy of-"

Master's already made up his mind. He begins squeezing my already exposed breasts, morphing them into any shape he deserves. He even twists my nipples a little bit, and I moan with pleasure. We move on quickly however, as I soon find myself stripping. He quickly forces me to my knees, and I find myself staring down his shaft.

"M-Master, I..."

"Suck it, Allie. Like a good girl."

"Master, I'm sorry, but I've never sucked a cock before..."

"Wait, Allie, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Master."

Master screams in excitement. He then proceeds to waste little time, as Master always gets what he wants. He grabs the back of my head and pulls me down towards his cock. He forces it between my lips, and I start blowing him. Up and down and back up again I go as I lose my mouth virginity.

"Look up at me while you suck it." Master commands. I obey, watching Master look into my eyes as he controls my movements. Gawk gawk gawk I go, smiling as his dick tickles the back of my throat. It feels really good...

But there's no time to waste. Master pulls his cock out of my mouth and forces me onto his bed. I end up face down on the sheets, bent over for my Master. I feel him pull my ass cheeks apart and he touches my tight fuck hole. He teases with me for a moment, then sticks his erect penis into me. He thrusts in and out of me, rocking me back and forth in front of his other girls. I moan in pleasure each time his dick rubs through my inside walls. His sex slaves watch me, and I can't help but fell embarrassed. But I can't help it, I... I...

"Master, I think I'm going to... AHHHHH!" I can't even finish my sentence before exploding. My girlcum flows out my pussy, and all over Master's cock. I'm so exhausted, but Master only seems to just be getting started. He flips me over onto my back without removing his member from me and continues railing me. My breasts are practically bumping me in the face he's fucking me so hard. I watch Master's face and I notice he's smiling with excitement. I must be doing a great job!

Without warning, Master shoots into me. His warm white juice fills my the walls of my pussy, and proceeds to do what I know as a 'creampie'. Master's semen gets all over the covers, and he shoots the last of his load up onto my stomach and breasts. He finally takes a step back, and looks over my fresh body.

"Wow, Allie. I didn't realize you pussy was so tight!" Master says.

"Thank you, Master! And thank you again for taking my virginity!"

"You're very welcome." Master says. He pets my head and smiles. "I have a new command for you. I'm promoting you. You are no longer a maid. Instead, you will join my personal sex salve harem."

I basically scream with excitement. "Thank you, Master! I'm so honored to get fucked by you and join your harem!" I blurt out.

"Good girl. There are some new rules you must follow however. You aren't allowed to wear clothes. Ever again. Also, from now on, the only words you are allowed to say are 'Yes, Master.' Got it?"

"Yes, Master." I say.

"Perfect. Now get on the floor with the other sluts. I need a break."

"Yes, Master." I slide my nude body off of Master's bed and crawl over to the corner. I watch as Master takes one last look at us, at me in particular, before leaving the room. Hopefully the break isn't too long, because I wanna be fucked again already!

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)