More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ruiter Ruiter

Who are you?

Mahiru kiozumi ultimate photographer

You wake up in a classroom. You do your red hair out of your face. You look around there is nobody. Suddenly you here from the PA system. “Everbody please make it to the gym”. You decide to go there looking for answers.

You arrive at the gym and see 9 other people there. You here the blond in the dress say “ Everbody listen to me I think this is were we need to indruduce our selves to one another to start I ‘m Sonia Nevermind the ultimate princes”. Next you here a girl with brown her in a red jacket say”I’m aoi asahina the ultimate swimmer nice to meet you guys”. After one another you here them say there name. The girl other girl with blond hair is Junko Enoshima the ultimate model. A girl in a nurse uniform is Mikan Tsumiki the ultimate nurse. A girl with blue hair is Sayaka Maizono the ultimate pop star.A girl with brown hair and a white blouse is Akane Owari the ultimate gymnast. A gothic looking girl is Celestia Ludenberg the ultimate gambler.A girl with silver hair is Peko Pekoyama the ultimte swordswoman. Lastly besides me the girl with lavender hair is Kyoko Kirigir she doesn’t know her ultimate.

After we are done a bear appears half white and half black. Hello everyone I’m monukuma your headmaster you probally have a few questions. Ofcours tou here someone scream. Let me start you are probbaly questioning where all the sexy boys are easy some where else. Secondly why are you here simple to play a game namely the sex games. Everyone looks around you say “ you say you lust be joking because I won’t participate. Now I if you don’t play you autimaticly get the punislment so I would play. Now the rules are simple every day at 7 in the evening a clock you need to go to here you can be 10 minutes late. If you are not here at time you will get the punisment. Some times everbody but the winner get one or the last one gets a punishment. The second rule is every time before bed you need to watch te night annoucement and be in your rooms at 9 o clock That are all the rules now goodbye. Now the bear was gone again.

Everybody sat silent for 10 minutes when Aoi say this must besome sick joke there is noway someone could get away whit this everbody agrees. But it is late the clock say it is 9:40 so everyone goes to the rooms with their picture and name one it. In your room you see a lot of camera equipment you are happy to see that. When 9 hits the tv in your room starts playing the night annoucement. It is just a show where Monukuma talks slutty about us. After I’m done I go to sleep.

What happesn the next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)