More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Select your character

Magnus Virlarian (Dragon Prince Route)

Mark was a student at No-Name High who was bullied for his girly appearance. He committed suicide by jumping in front of a truck and was reincarnated into Isekaia. In this new life, he was Magnus Virlarian, prince of Moronchao.

Magnus had the girl looks of his previous life and despite spending this new life coddled by loving parents in the lap of luxury, he grew up with vague memories of being someone else and strange memories that made no sense.

You see, because he was a baby, his brain could not handle the memories at such a young age. However what he did remember of his old life made him a quiet, sensitive boy, embarrassed by how weak and girly he'd again grown up to be and worried he didn't live up to the crown he thought he'd one day inherit.

Just like before, he got lost in his books (well, actually it was video games before). However it at this point that Moronchao was invaded by the Amazonia forces led by Queen Irina Woods. Now every other kingdom has been able to fight off the amazons but Moronchao's ruler, Magnus' father, was weak.

He surrendered to the amazons without a fight. As a result, Moronchao was enslaved. Magnus who was already girl looking enough was dress in girl's clothes. Not long after, Magnus turned 18. By now he fully understood the memories of his previous life and they were no longer vague.

He recognised that his new body turned pretty much the same as his old one. He was skinny with blonde hair and a 3 inch penis. As prince, he was a political prisoner living in a glided cage.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)