More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MoteDog MoteDog

Which universe do they find themselves in this time?

Magical Woman Pretty Tsunami

Mrs. Masaki lay in her pajamas in her bed, staring at the clock projected onto the ceiling. It would be time to get everybody ready for school and she would again miss her chance to have their honeymoon. She didn't want to wait for the right time and place! If they didn't consummate their marriage, didn't the law say it could be annulled?! Okay! Today! Now! she told herself as she rolled over to get out of her twin bed and into Tenchi's. ...

"Ryoko!?? What are you doing in Tenchi's and my bedroom? Why do you have his covers off? Why do you have his pajama bottoms down? ...Why is Tenchi still asleep through all of this?" Then she stared at her husband and asked him, "Are you just pretending to be asleep? Is this some kinky fantasy game?"

"I used knock-out powder mixed with a hypnotic on him!" the girl with green, spiky hair and a see-through negligee laughed. "He will be mine, mine, MINE before he's yours, Mihoshi, you ditz!"

"No, he won't!!" Ayeka challenged. It was only after she had said that that she, in her attractive nightgown, came barging in from her own bedroom next door. "It's a good thing I was looking through the peephole I made in the wall and saw you! Shame on you, you wicked, juvenile delinquent for trying to take advantage of my brother!"

"Sister-in-law, I still think is against the law," Mihoshi reviewed what she knew about such regulations. She thought she remembered them correctly.

"Quiet, you're the one that's illegal! High school teachers aren't supposed to be married to one of their students!"

"Let's face it," Ryoko frowned. "We each have enough evidence on the others to have them arrested. Stalemate! So, if you two will just leave, I can have my way with Tenchi."

"Are you three fighting again over my big brother?" asked the still sleepy Sasami in her footie PJs.

"Sasami!!" Ayeka cried in a panic, using her body as a shield so the child couldn't see their brother without his pajama bottoms.

Sasami's cat-rabbit spoke in a way only she could hear. "I think it's time for you to practice being Magical Woman Pretty Tsunami again!"

"I get to be an adult again?!" she grinned.

"You're not an adult, Sasami - You're an underage child!"

Sasami frowned. She wished she could tell them that Tsunami was an adult long - millennia - before she, Sasami, had been born. Only not an adult human. Tsunami became a human when the two of them transformed into Magical Woman Tsunami! then Sasami was merged with Tsunami and understood the world as an adult woman would. When the transformation was reversed, Tsunami censored Sasami's memories so she could have as normal of a human childhood as her weird family allowed. Tsunami was very considerate for a tree.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)