More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Magic Ipad

Recently Jennifer and her Husband Jack had moved to the suburban neighborhood after finally getting married after years of dating. The two were 34 and 33 respectively they had been engaged for a long time due to financial issues but had finally gotten married and got a hohse in the suburbs as Jacks boss promised him a promotion.

unfortunately one of Jacks now former friends had somehow stolen the promotion and the couple and been struggling somewhat since then. The late night parties their neighbor threw every night didn't help either. Every time Jack tried to talk to him he would simply ignore the mans complaints and blow him off.

Jennifer had also been having problems, she struggled to befriend her neighbors and the few she got to know seemed to be in as many problems as her. Her first friend was a couple that quickly divirced as her other neighbor, a bachelor whi Jennifer admittedly thought was hot and had masterbated to many a time, slept with her friends wife and destroyed the man. Additionally after that the bachelor started harrassing and flirting with her non stop she of course rejected the man at every turn but it was very annoying.

her only other friend was a bit of a gym nut the woman in her early 40's was a total milf but was constantly harrassed at the gym she went to by the younger men. one in particular never left her alone and Jennifer heard many stories about that asshole.

a couple months i to this situation Jennifer got a new Ipad in the mail. The letter said something about winning a prize and magic photoshop powers.

she giggled it couldnt be real but she always enjoyed editing photos it made for a fun passtime. She saw outside one of the neighborhood assholes who she thought was hot but constantly harrassed women, she never had a problem with him but her milf friend did.

she saw him and a woman she did not know running he slapped the female runners ass and the two got into an argument. Jennifer sighed she didn't want to get involved but a devilish idea struck her as she took a picture from the window she was watching from.

she went into photoshop on the ipad, the whole interface looked weird but she brushed it off. she started on the woman she pulled up a bunch of reference photos of buff men and began editing. She got rid of the womans sports bra and arms skillfully inserting muscular arms and pecs melding the skin tones to make it look realistic. She then went down to the legs making the womans legs look more muscular while also editing on a sizable bulge. She giggled as she moved to the face editing on a strong masculine jaw and short hair while shrinking the womans lips down.

she then moved onto the man and smiled as she started with the face plumping up his lips adding on some makeup to the face and some dark long hair. She smiled looking down to his torso as she edited off the body hair and feminized his legs expanding his hips and cutting down the waist. She smiled and spoke "now lets give you some nice cans 'babe'" she giggled as she attached a massive pair of tits.

as she finished up a strange new screen opened up and provided a pull down me u for each person in the photo titled personality. There were many options.

For the former woman Jennifer clicked on the menu and scrolled selecting "man whore unaware"

then for the former man she selected "bimbo aware involuntary"

she wasnt sure what it meant but they sounded funny. Jennifer looked out the window shocked as she saw her two creations on the street.

"holy shit this is actually real"

Jennifer watched as the former sexist pig had his tits groped by the former woman. Jennifer unsure what to do watched the situation unfold before hitting revert changing the two back to normal on the ipad and sat down in the living room she had to figure out what to do with this Ipad she needed a proper test subject.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)