More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Redrover5890 Redrover5890

What's next?

Calvin gets an upgrade

This gave Jennifer an idea as she looked at the massive speed boat with an American flag painted on its side. Her neighbor Calvin was your typical “Bro”. She would say he was probably about 28 years old and she honestly didn’t know much about him. She knew he was in marketing or sales and that he treated her husband like trash. She watch out her window as she saw her husband try to get him to move his boat. Calvin didn’t seem to care clearly not taking her husband seriously and offering him a beer. As he turned and walked towards their house Calvin took the half full beer can tossed at him getting her husband covered in beer much to the amusement of calvins friends.

“What a jackass!” Jack said as he entered the house. Taking off his now beer covered shirt. She gazed at his lean body which had now gotten softer with age. He didn’t have the typical “dad bod” but he was closer to that then what he used to be.

“I am sorry honey. But how would you feel about a little ?” Jennifer asked handing her husband the iPad.

“What did you have in mind?”

Jennifer then went on to explain what the iPad did to the two people earlier. And her husband looked at her shocked and confused.

“Did you take something?…. Your joking? Right?”

“ I am not sweetie this thing works and if we play are cards right we could really solve some big problems for us.” Jennifer said trying to encourage her husband.

“ I think I am going to have to see it too believe it” jack said still unsure and honestly a little worried about his wife’s mental health.

“Just go out there and invite Calvin into the house. Apologies for being mean and offer him a case of beer as a peace offering or something.”

“Whatever honey I guess I will humor you” Jack said before exiting the house hoping that when this failed his wife would be back to normal.

Jennifer watched her husband walk out to Calvin and his friends. They began talking and Calvin gave Jack a big Pugh and slapped him on the back as the two men headed back towards her house.

“So where’s that beer Jacky Boy…oh hello Jennifer. Looking fine as always. I was just telling your husband we were having a little back yard party at Casa Cal and you both are more then welcome to join. Especially if you were one of those hot little bikini tops I see you wash that care of yours in Jen.” Calvin said with a sleepy smile and a wink. Jennifer look les at her husband who was about to punch this jerk in the face.

“ That maybe fun. I actually just got this new iPad and I wanted to do a tester photo if you don’t mind?”

“ Sure thing Jenny” Calvin said flexing his muscles before she snapped a photo.

“Thanks Calvin…or actually I think Calli would be better now”

“?” Calvin just stared at her confused as he tried to move but couldn’t.

“Callie is to cute a name for a beefy guy like you “she says as Calvins muscles disappear . “ and Callie can’t be taller then 5 ft 3” Calvin shrinks down to a petite size. “Callie are you trying to seduce my husband with your exposed tits” Calvin looked down and saw two DD cup sprout on his chest “ you should really cover those up” a tight green tube top appeared along with some daisy dukes and high heels. “ you are quite the party girl aren’t you? Jennifer asked changing his personality to party girl flirt personality with some mental blockers.

“ Like totes! I am such a little tease *giggle*… No I am not a guy! I mean I am a little ditzy! Why can’t I like say what I want! Like I want cock!” Callie screamed in excitement. She was trying to scream for her friends but instead she could only focus on their man meat. Jennifer could see the absolute terror behind her eyes.

“Want to go to a party Jack?” Jennifer asked her stunned husband as a smile crept into his face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)