More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What's next?

Callie the party girl

The three walk out to the neighbors house seeing Calvins two former friends. The duo is too distracted to even think about where their friend got off to if they even realized he was gone and just focused on Callie.

The larger one stood up "hey Jen who's your hit friend"

Callie gigled "like awww thats so sweet"

Jennjfer smiled she could see the horror in Callie's eyes as Jack walked her to the back yard.

"oh she's a friend who just moved into town, don't tell her I told you but she's just getting over this guy he was a total asshole and she's trying to get with someone else. She also told me she thought you were cute"

the man smiles as he walks up to Callie and slaps her ass "hey babe so you new in town"

Callie giggles as the two walked off, She relentlessly flirted with the man grabbing his chest and bicep "like you're so strong I've never seen biceps this big, you must work out a lot"

The man smiles as Jack and Jennifer stand at the back of the oarty sipping on some drinks and watching from afar enjoying the ****.

"well babe I try to stay in shape its hard work"

Callie giggles "oh you mind if I touch"

the man smiles flexing for the dumb bimbo "of course not babe"

Callie smiles "ooh nice but I think id get a better look if you took of some of these clothes"

The man smiles as the two walk inside the house Callie flashes Jen a paniced look before the two dissapear to fuck.

as Jack begins to walk back home laughing to himself Jennifer sees their other neighbor. He is a total womanizer brining home a new set of women every night and slept with many a married woman in the neighborhood. Jennifer didnt like him despite his many asvances on her. She couldnt help but love to look at him though he was very attractive.

Jennifer however got a funny idea for some payback. She ran to Jack and proposed her plan.

"Jack you know Brad right"

"yeah that asshole whose slept with half the neighborhood and keeps making moves on you"

Jennifer smiles "yeah him well I got a great idea for some ****, so Im going to turn you i to a woman and the two of us are going to propose a threesome with him only when im fucking him you'll turn me into a jacked dude with a huge cock and him into a woman"

Jack stands shell shocked "Thats certainly bold but I dont knkw"

Jennifer smiles "if you help me ill turn David into your personal bimbo secretary"

Jack sighs "allright but what kind of a woman should we make him and what kind of a woman will I be"

Jennifer smiles as the two walk back into their home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)