More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Maggie, marketing director

"Come on guys, don't tell me you don't have new ideas on how to milk even more our customers ! It shouldn't be that hard !"

Maggie was at the end of the rectangular table of the meeting room, gesturing excessively as usual to emphasis her statement. She was pretty good looking on the outside, but a rotten corporate bitch in the inside. She would do anything to increase the profit of the company, deceptive marketing, firing staffs and pushing the rest in overtime, ... So, it wouldn't have surprised anyone that she was going to be cursed at some point. In fact, if more people knew about curses, she would have been crushed under thousands of curses.

"Maggie, it's an economic recession, people don't have money right now..." Said one of the staff member.

The woman looked at him with murderous eyes.

"Don't give excuses to the poor ! They just don't know how to manage money. It's up to us to show them where they should invest !" She explained.

The man didn't say anything more, it was pointless to argue with her. In fact it was even an unnecessary risk to get fired.

And with that, the meeting ended like it often do, demands of solution to her absurd exigencies or facing risk of losing one's job. Maggie went back to her office, fumbling about the incompetent people under her. She sat and logged in her PC to prepare the presentation she had to do later. Somehow she felt like burning.

"Fuck I hope, I'm not starting to get sick..." She mumbled. "And why do I feel so tight in my bra ?"

She tried to adjust the piece of clothe, but with no avail. It was clearly too small for her breasts and it was less and less comfortable as time passed. In the end, Maggie had to take off the underwear, only to discover that her bust, somehow, went from a nice C-cup to a DD in a matter of hours. She didn't even felt it grow, they just became bigger...

Maggie was pretty embarrassed by her new breast size and she had to do her presentation in less than an hour, without a bra...

What should she do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)