More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lusoluz Lusoluz

Who are you?

Madison

(Character borrowed from Throwawayforlulz with permission)

Madison Jefferson, or simply Maddy for short if you please, is a beautiful young noirette woman in her early twenties. Born in Nondescriptville, Tennessee, she is a tremendously friendly and outgoing girl who's always there to lift your spirits. She's instant friends with just about everyone she meets and never forgets a face or name, no matter what.

Easygoing and carefree, she prefers to wear simple cute clothes like t-shirts and capri pants or shorts. She has an overall slim physique and keeps in relatively good shape by walking instead of driving. While not involved in any sports herself, she's a huge fan of football and vehemently supports the Nondescriptville home team.

Her outgoing and open personality is in slight contrast with her shyness regarding her body, she's not ashamed just a little self-conscious. Aside from her closest friends she's considerably embarrassed to be seen in the nude. Her pinkly tinted cheeks and sheepish smiles are quite pleasing to the eye and sure to lift anyone's spirits.

Maddy has black hair, shining emerald eyes, is a bit on the shorter side (5' even) and slim with a few curves, her breasts are modestly sized and quite perky. She tends to keep herself cleanly shaven, but has occasion to sport a small tuft of hair, after all who's going to know? Her small bottom has a small amount of curvature to it, but not overtly so. Short slender legs and cute little feet complete her figure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)