More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cjv1 cjv1

Who are you, and what are you planning?

Madison Murphy, 38, neighborhood MILF who loves to tease

Madison loved the festival, the one time of year where her behavior didn't attract any unwanted attention from the neighbors. She lived alone, in a beautiful house at the end of a cul-de-sac.

Her neighbors to the left had two boys that would regularly watch her sun bathe, and though she would see their heads peek over the fence, she wouldn't react, instead just letting them take in the sight of her bare beauty.

She was doing just that this afternoon, stretched out in a lounge chair, sunning her curvaceous figure. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail, matching the thick triangle of hair that rested over her exposed womanhood. Her only clothing was a pair of dark sunglasses, hiding her eyes.

Every inch of her body was exposed, from her slender neck, her full breasts peaked with stiff, pink nipples, her flat toned stomach, wide hips, and long, smooth legs. But the thing that held Sam's attention from his spot behind the fence was that rich red bush. The young man knew he had to have her, and he knew his chance for that was this week, during the festival.

His hand would reach down, rubbing the bulge in his pants, watching the woman enjoy the sunny day. He didn't know it, but her eyes were on him. She licked her lips, her legs spreading a little wider, looking like she was just relaxing out there. A hand wanders over her bare body, fingers tracing over her curves, as they sank down between her thighs, just rubbing her glistening folds.

She loved to tease the neighbor boys, Sam especially, with how hard he blushes when he watches her, but her favorite boy toy lived on the other side of her property.

who might that be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)