More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

Celebs

Madison Beer

image host image host image host image host

“Madison Beer why have you decided to do this?”

“My fucked up agent, I’m still thinking of backing out, dam my career or fame, but my agent tells me it will sky rocket me to the top!”

“It sounds like your agent is wise, I understand your pre jitters but your agents right, so let’s make this happen!, so how do you truly feel about fifteen men having their way with you for the weekend?”

“I’m frightened Beyond words, like I said I don’t want to do this!”

“Well you don’t look like a quitter to me, O-good we’re here, so let’s begin the show are you ready?” Mike the host of Fan Service said as the limousine pulled up to a lavish mansion.

“I guess can I have a few moments to compose myself before we begin?”

“Absolutely not, cause by design of one of your haters you are to Immediately strip naked in-front of me then put on this cute pink bunny lingerie outfit , and I’m to walk you and having you crawling like the bitch you are into the mansion, now strip bitch and get on all fours, I got a perfect pink collard leash to go with your new outfit!”

Madison removed her shirt reluctantly unclasping her bra strap letting it hit the limo floor, as her perky 32b sized breast come into view making her look down in embarrassment and shame.

“Nice little handfuls Madison their so firm and plump, now smile for the video as I play with them a bit and do some moaning slut!”

Madison gasped out as Mike helped himself squeezing her breast with both hands and roughly pinching her nipples making her almost take flight from the creepy show host.

“What bitch fan Service owns you for weekend contract sighed, now take that dress off and panties, for your gonna play a game called bunny hop, although I’m very tempted to fuck you in the mouth first before introducing you to the other guest, for I always help myself to are celeb guest, and if I must say that mouth is so gorgeous!”

Madison came to then gasp for Mike then slumped her body forward into his lap planting her head into his lap, as he quickly unzipped his pants and then exposed the panicked star to a meaty fat sized dick, that was at least nine inches of fat dick, it now becoming eye level with her gorgeous face.

“Please sir stop take it slow let’s go inside my fans are waiting” Madison whined her face grimacing hazel eyes going wide for Mike begin to her face slapping it softly with his hands and rubbing his dick all over it precum smearing it as he gave it a rough dick beating.

“I don’t know I’m thinking of sampling that mouth first those lips are just so nice!”

Madison beer was now at Mike’s mercy the decision no longer her’s her face being abused by a long wide girth sized dick, the camera man recording the whole thing seeing the gorgeous musical star looking into the camera and at the man behind it hoping for away out, although the poor star didn’t understand that this was nothing compared to what the awaiting house guest had in store for her.

“DOES MIKE HELP HIMSELF TO MADISON BEER’S MOUTH BEFORE HAVING HER PUT ON THE BUNNY OUTFIT?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)