More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“DOES MIKE HELP HIMSELF TO MADISON BEER’S MOUTH BEFORE HAVING HER PUT ON THE BUNNY OUTFIT?”

“NO HE MAKES HER PUT ON THE BUNNY OUTFIT, THEN ABUSES HER MOUTH!”

image host image host image host image host

Madison Beer shivered her mind in total shock as Mike let go of her head yanking her hair roughly and giving her face one last dick slapping, which caused her to wince, thus making her tightly squeeze her eyes shut the sexy star’s face in a total grimace.

“Now who own that slut self bitch, Fan Service bitch, that’s who understand, now put this outfit on slut, and tell me who own that sexy self, now say it cunt!”

“Okay Fan Service owns me I signed the contract, please I’m begging you?”

“That a good your so right you did sign the contract now be a good in put that outfit on, for Fan Service has a lot in store for you!”

Mike was a little disappointed for Madison’s Beer was braking fast, her mind unraveling, although she was the Number one thing treading fans going wild, the after effects not only skyrocketing Madison Beer to the top, but also having more Elite celebrities thinking about doing A episode of Fan Service, such as Taylor Swift Demi Lovato Selena Gomez and other female celebrities all following Madison’s lead, hell Selena Gomez being influenced by non other then Taylor Swift in the following weeks to do a due episode, and best of all Katy Perry making a surprise Appearance fucking Taylor with a strap-on before getting abused and turned into a slut for she didn’t read the fine print and thought all she had to do was fuck Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez but that’s a other episode so let’s get back to the sexy goddess Madison Beers episode.

*********************************************

Madison Beer removed her little slut miniskirt then her panties now fully naked for the eager fans streaming Fan Service live.

“That’s a good girl now place them legs up and spread them slowly showing your fans what that Gem of a pussy of yours looks like!”

“Yes sir Madison Beer responded” as she opened her legs spreading them wildly open, as she pushed her elegant feet upwards into the limousine’s celling.

“Holy fuck Madison that pussy is so pretty those smallest lips are perfect men love a woman with lips, nice fat Clit who would thought and dang that cunt hole is tiny, and needing a gapping, and if I must say that little tiny bleached pearl of a ass is looking tight?

“Now fucking put this bunny outfit on, then you gonna come and suck this big dick bitch, for it’s feeding time, and fat long cock is on the menu!”

Madison whimpered out begging eyeing the chubby nerdy glasses wearing wannabe Jerry Springer Fan Service host, saying with fear and distress confusion “ YOUR THE HOST NOT A FUCKING GUEST, NOW STOP THIS FUCKING NONSENSE NOW!”, Trying her best to be somewhat brave, as she slowly placed the bunny ears onto her head and came to hastily slid the sexy bunny outfit onto her sexy slim body.

“ Read the fine print the host can sample the celebrity guest in anyway of his chosen, now get over and suck!”

*********************************************

Madison didn’t even fight such a disappointment to Mike as the naive twenty two year old a very gullible, young star that somehow had found herself duped and manipulated by that sleazy argent of hers onto a episode of Fan Service.

“CAME TO”

obediently prop herself upwards in doggy onto the limousine’s long back seat, coming to glare fearfully at the massive dick that seemed to eagerly await her mouth. Saying with a trimmer and a self doubting tone “Gosh can’t do this I’m sorry, Maybe it’s best if I walk away!”

“ That’s your choice, but I know you won’t, now we all want see you pipe this mic down so open wide!” Mike firmly told Madison as he guided her forward into his lap, giving Madison one last choice as he put the tip of his dick to her lips.

“You gonna leave or suck this dick, little slut bunny?”

Madison groaned letting out a slow long moan, and just opened her mouth taking his dick into it in one slow downwards motion of her head, stalling around seven inches of dick, with a gag that made her eye’s bulge out and tear up.

“I know you can get more down girl!” Mike meanly commented looking at the camera man with a wink, as he placed both his hands onto Madison head coiling her hair, before he her mouth to fully gag down onto his dick, causing Madison to vainly slap at chest.

“I know it’s a mouth full!” Mike smiled and said as he decided to hold her head down for a good ten seconds or so, truly enjoying the warm moistness of her mouth and the way her lips puckered out grasping onto his dicks base.

Madison Beer couldn’t breath fully, making her puff loudly from her nose, although her deep throat was all natural, for it was the only thing keeping her from doing so, as she begin to slap more rapidly at his chest.

“There there catch your breath?” Mike laughed saying as he released her head.

Madison head instantly popped up the dick springing from her mouth, a thin line of saliva connecting mouth and dick, As she gasped in air with quick gulps.

“Let’s be quick now my little sexy Fan Service cum-bucket for the hater and fans are waiting, now back to sucking!”

*********************************************

Madison Beer panicked tears running down her face, although she didn’t hesitate she opened her mouth widely spit on the dick and stuffed it down taking it onto its base, beginning to bob her head, sucking on the dick with fearful hate and relish.

“Your learning your place such a good slut now bob that head a’bit faster, cause I’m gonna fuck that mouth game!”

Madison was stunned mind shaking for things were moving to fast Mike was so rough on her spinning her hair to a tight coiling with one hand, before he begin to work her head at a super fast pace making her gag and huff loudly onto his dick her makeup smudging as she did her best to handle the dick that was now beating up her mouth with .

“GAGHA THRAH HUHAAA UMMM UMMMM!”

*********************************************

Mike busted his nut with a trimmer his body tension up as he pinned the now Fans Service owned cum bucket of a head into his lap, cheek fucking that gorgeous mouth, knowing he had broken her quickly to be used and abused by her fans and haters, enjoy her shocked distress as he firmly said “ I’m unsure what the fans want bitch, but I know what I want, now swallow it all down and don’t waste a drop, for cums full of protein.

Madison Beer mumbled something but it was uncomprehending as she down the massive nut the filled her mouth.

*********************************************

“That a good owned slut, now it’s time for a game of bunny hopping, now follow bitch crawling after your new master!” Mike said as he opened the limousine door yanking on the leash now collared to Madison neck, fans everywhere enjoying the sight of the gorgeous Madison Beer begin lead into a mansion like the worthless slut she was, as she crawled after her master hearing her come to say in fearful distress makeup now smudged tears in her eyes “ HOW COULD MY ANGENT DO THIS TO ME!”

“ MONEY IS POWER IT TALKS NOW LETS GREAT YOUR HATERS AND FANS, FOR WE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN WITH YOU, NOW COME BITCH!”

“Aha Aha pleaseee I’m Fan service Bitch, but be niceeee immm begging!” Madison Beer moned crying, as she crawled into the mansion behind the Fan Service’s host seeing her haters and fans , all of which had their dicks out, the door behind her slamming shut with a dreadful finality, knowing that she was now at their mercy, and there was nothing she could do about it.

“HOW DOES MADISON BEER EPISODE OF FAN SERVICE CONTINUE?”

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)