More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Who was Danny's first target ?

Maddie

Danny decided to enslave his MILF of a mother first, all those years of seeing her in that skin tight jumpsuit had given him many wet dreams. He grinned, imagining his mother naked with only a collar on and sucking him off. So he flew off to where his mother was.

Maddie was getting tired, not only looking for a ghost in this abandoned building but also her husband Jack. Over the years he had increasing more obsess with catching ghost. Which caused many embarrassing incidents and accidents, naming their son Danny. Jack had been spending more and more time in the lab, to the point she was luck to see him once a week. He had miss birthdays, anniversaries and date nights. Heck she hadn't had sex in over a year.

She sighed, as she entered another room. To her surprised it was perfectly clean library, she blinked several time. This was odd she thought, could there be a ghost in her. She started looking around, after a few minutes she was getting tired. Carry all this equipment and wearing a skin tight leather jumpsuit was exhausting. She couldn't find anything out of the ordinary, so she took off her equipment.

She saw a very comfortable red velvet chair and sat down. The chair felt like heaven, so soft and comfortable. She decided to relax for a bit, then she looked at the varies bookshelves and decided to pick one and read. She looked at the varies titles, she stopped at one.

The Lioness and her Cub, for some reason Maddie felt compelled to read this. She pulled it out and went back to the chair.

She started reading the book, it was about a negative house wife name Tina who gets feed up with her jackass of a husband. Maddie sighed, she knew how she felt. Tina decided to leave her husband and move in his her adult son name Alex. Maddie thought about it, if it wasn't for Danny and Jazz she would have left Jack a long time ago.

The book went along as normal, Alex helping his mother start a new life. Alex was such a sweet son, just like her Danny. When ever Tina felt old or worthless, Alex did anything to cheer her up. He helped her get into shape, even getting her a job as a model. They went to varies events, getting into varies awkward and cute situations. The best one was a Valentine Time Day dinner together.

Then one day, after a long photo shoot for Tina and a hard day of gardening for Alex. Both wanted to take a shower, Tina said they should just take one together.

Maddie started heating up, as her panties started getting wet. She reed the mother and son undressing, thinking about how sexy Alex was described. He was built like a geek god and Tina was a lingerie model.

Thought about her modeling lingerie and swimsuits floored her mind.

Then the mother and son got into the shower, both started wahsing each other. Maddie was sweating, she bit her lips. She looked around, she was still the only one in the library. She gulped, as she started unzipping her jumpsuit. She opened it, letting her E cup breasts bounced free. The jumpsuit didn't aloud her to wear a bra. Next she took off her gloves and boots, then she stood up and took off the jumpsuit. None clad in only a blue lace thong ( which was half soaked).

Maddie returned to the book, as it got steamy. When Tina slipped and Alex caught her. Their wet and soapy bodies squeezing against each other. Maddie was breezing heavily, as she moved one hand to one of her breasts and started playing with it.

Both mother and son stared in each other eyes, as their head slowly leaned into each other. Maddie was rubbing her thighs together, waiting for them to give in. Maddie almost climaxed, as they shared their first kissed. Maddie continued reading, as both Tina and Alex started making out and about exploring each bodies.

Maddie moved one hand down her body and slid it down her panties and started fingering herself. Maddie was moaning out loud, as she started imagining not Tina and Alex but herself and Danny in that situation. Maddie moaned Danny's name, as she wanted her son to take.

She come to the conclusion that Jack was completely useless as a husband and Danny would be a better choice for her.

Unbeknownst to Maddie, Danny was in the room. He was invisible, he got in just as Maddie was stripping out of her jumpsuit. Danny didn't know why his mother took off her clothes, masturbated or moaning his name. He really didn't care, he come her to enslave his mother and it looks like that will be so much easier now.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)