More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What happened next ?

Danny enslaved his mother ( Which she wanted)

Danny turned visible, as he stood infront of his almost naked mother. He coughed, he was expecting his mother to cover herself or blushed in embarrassment. He wasn't expecting for his mother to smile, stood up and kissed him. He was taken back at first, then after a few moments he warped his arms around her. The mother and son made out for several minutes, after whiched they pulled away. Both where panting, as they looked at each other.

" Danny I'm glad you're here, I need to ask a big favor." Said Maddie, grinning.

" Sure." Said Danny, awkwardly.

" I want you to make me yours." Said Maddie, smiling.

Danny blushed red, was his mother serious.

" Mom, I'm here to enslave you." Said Danny, as he looked at his mother.

" Well your a very naughty boy, wanting to enslave your MILF of a mother." Said Maddie, as she slid off her soaked panties.

Now standing in front of her son completely naked, Danny took a few moments to marvelled at his naked mother. Then she walked up to Danny and got on her knees. Then she quickly undid his pants and slid them down with his boxers. She almost git hit by her son's twelve icnch long manhood.

Maddie was mesmerized by Danny's manhood, he was twice as big as Jack. Then after a deep breath, she started giving Danny a blowjob. Danny was in heaven as he moaned, he couldn't believe how great his mother was at this. His father must be a complete fool to ignore his mother like this. After a few minutes Danny climaxed, Maddie swallow his entire load.

Then Maddie stood up and bend herself over a table. Danny knew what she wanted, so in no time they where fucking.

" Mom, your not the only girl I plan to enslave." Said Danny, as he fucked Maddie.

" It doesn't matter if you want a harem, as long I'm a part of it." Said Maddie.

After ten minutes they both climaxed, screaming each other's name.

" So master who's next your list ?" Asked a smiling Maddie.

" I haven't decided yet." Said Danny, as he redid his pants.

" Then let's go after Jazz, family first." Said Maddie, as she got dress.

Danny said sure, then the two of them letf the building and took the van home. Leaving Jack all alone and with no way to get back.

What happened next ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)