More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Madd Cunt

Jen sauntered off casually paying no more attention to her newest creation, distracted by a large crowd of potential victims to experiment upon.

Meanwhile.

Elizabeth Madd or “Ellie” for short, was casually strolling the mall by herself. Ellie was simply content to people watch all by her lonesome. She would come to the mall not to shop really, but to daydream on occasion about the people she saw. Making up stories in her head about the girls in the lingerie shops and their illicit affairs, or the men in the suits shop and their dangerous debonair lives. Ellie glanced at the lavish and expensive outfits on display on the mannequins, imagining them on herself. Each outfit was a different fantasy with her as the star. Ellie knew she was nothing special, one of the most average girls in her school. Picked on by the other girls for never having a boyfriend, picked on by the boys because she always dressed plainly. She admired the clothes on display, each one brought her to new worlds.

The white mink coat with the poofy trim, adorning a mannequin with a svelte white skirt and matching white boots conjured images of Ellie strutting magnificently on the walkway of an exclusive french fashion show, the crowd taking pictures and gawking at her in awe. Smiling to herself at the imaginary praise, relishing at the crowd as she confidently showcased her fashion. Passing by an more exotic shop display turned her imagination into a different direction, red knee high leather laced boots with a heel nearly as high as her foot was long attached to a slim mannequin with matching red silky garters. Garters that left the crotch entirely bare to the world, clipped to a rather eloquent black and blood red corset. Ellie blushed at the sight, she couldn't help how her own imagination suddenly flared to life, suddenly seeing herself in the risque outfit. Ellie stood proudly in her corset and garters, a throng of admirers at her feet all professing their devotion as they grovel at her boots. Ellie turned around and blushed hotly, embarrassed by her own thoughts and quickly covering her face to hide her shame. Ellie wouldn't be caught dead in such an outfit, her mother would throw a fit. Not to mention how she would never have the courage to even wear such a thing, she lacked the confidence.

I thought we looked good

Ellie froze and turned around quickly, thinking someone had caught her staring at the display. Embarrassed enough she tried to find the source of the voice, only to find nobody in sight. She was alone, standing beside the store window while the mall goers kept to themselves. Chalking it up to her own mind playing tricks on her she breathed a deep sigh, glancing back the shameless clothing for before shaking her head and moving on to the next store.

Why are you leaving? Lets go try it on

Ellie's eyes widened in fright, stopping mid step and almost tripping over her own feet. The voice spoke to her again, a dusky cool voice that slithered in her ears. Ellie turned towards the lingerie store entrance, thinking an employee had noticed her gaze. Nothing once more, the lone store employee was busy arranging clothes in very back. Ellie wondered if she had finally gone crazy, years daydreaming finally catching up with her.

You're not crazy luv, just special

The voice again, it spoke in her voice. Well, it would have been her voice if she was older and spoke like a sex operator. She could hear it in her mind, it oozed like molten wax through her thoughts. Every word felt like someone was gently blowing in her ears. Ellie started to hyperventilate, confirming her suspicions that her fantasies had finally corrupted her mind.

Quit worrying dear, im very much real and very much physical.

Ellie wondered what exactly that meant, whatever it was could read her thoughts. The cryptic message it spoke of caused her to tremble. People would start to stare at this crazy girl standing like a statue trembling at the entrance of a lingerie shop. Her imagination was running wild and talking to her, she needed to sit down somewhere or go home.

Na ah ah...you're not leaving yet girl. I'm tired of being cooped up and ignored.

Ellie squeaked loudly, the voice growled threateningly at her. She began to panic, her hips and legs weren't responding to her. She wanted to run as far away from the shop as possible, she twisted her torso to and fro to no avail. Everything below her waist was paralyzed, unable to move at her command. She struggled, making a scene and furthering her embarrassment.

“excuse me, are you okay? Do you need some help?” A female voice interrupted.

Ellie ceased her struggle and turned slightly into the eyes of the curious lingerie shopkeepers gaze. She was a young girl, probably a recent high school graduate. She was very pretty, large piercing blue eyes and ruby red bow shaped lips. She was wearing a beret, cutely sitting atop a bowl cut of blue highlighted dark hair. Ellie couldn't help how she appraised people, years of people watching coming into practice. Her body was trim but with plenty of curves, she wore a white wife beater allowing everyone to see the black bra she wore underneath as well as the many tattoos that covered her body and her arms. Skin tight black jeans highlighted nearly every curve of her hips and legs, as she walked confidently in slip on classic styled black and white sneakers. She was only slightly taller than Ellie herself, she only being a petite five foot four inches. Ellie's mind was already coming up with stories and background of the girl, taking into consideration even the way she moved and talked to develop her personality.

Wow, she's cute.

Ellie gasped, the voice spoke to her again. Absently voicing the forbidden thoughts in her mind. She shook her head slightly and bit her lips. Watching as the shop girls face scrunch up in confusion and slight concern.

“Hey...are you okay? You look like you're having a panic attack?” The shop girl said with worry. Her eyes wide. Ellie was stuck to the spot, unable to move her lower body and trembling with fear and embarrassment. She quickly nodded her head.

“Hey, hey it's okay...come inside and sit down” the shop girl motioned as she grabbed her shoulders, gently to guide her. Ellie was confused, finding her feet responsive and led slowly by the shop girls hands. Ellie was overwhelmed by the amount of racy clothing on display, sheer almost see through items that left nothing to the imagination. Sensual pieces of fabric, some of it alluring and mysterious while the rest were barely held together with pieces of lace and string. Her blush grew stronger, the thought of people actually wearing these things conjuring images in her mind.

Mmmm...decisions decisions.

Ellie closed her eyes, that voice again. Her voice, her imagination.

I'm as imaginary as your left pinky,...but tons more fun.

Ellie shook her head to clear her thoughts, hoping to ignore the voice. The shop girl placed Ellie in a chair near the register gently.

“Just sit right here and relax okay” She cooed, her eyes showing concern. She bent down slightly to her height and smiled into Ellie's eyes. Ellie responded with a smile of her own, quickly taken with the girls friendly demeanor.

“My name is Zoe, what is yours?” The shop girl declared. Ellie mumbled shyly and spoke up for the first time. Hoping that conversation would distract the mysterious voice.

“Um..El..Elliz...um..Ellie. Just Ellie” She stuttered. Zoe smiled brightly. Ellie calmed down immediately and stopped trembling.

“Alright Just Ellie, wanna talk about why you started hyperventilating in front of my store” She asked conversationally. Ellie turned her eyes towards the display of the crotch less garters and corset with the knee length boots quickly before staring into Zoe's face with a blush again.

“...” Ellie responded with her eyes facing away. Zoe saw where Ellie blinked her eyes at before slyly grinning.

“Ah...the Domme Special...” Zoe said with flair. She walked over to the mannequin and turned it around so it face Ellie. Zoe begun to intricately detail the special blend and design of the outfit, like she would for a game show showcase. Posing the mannequin alluringly with each new description, trying her best to commercial

“...and with these wonderfully delicious patterns, they're sure to entice your willing or...somewhat willing partner. Gloriously adorning your womanhood in all of it's natural brilliance” Zoe declared as her hands cupped the bare crotch of the doll. Ellie was spellbound by the Zoe's entire performance, her previous nervousness all but vanished as she clapped loudly at the end of the girls show. Zoe bowed theatrically.

“Feel better Ellie?” Zoe asked, Ellie nodded enthusiastically.

We'd feel a lot better if she gave me a taste of her tongue.

Ellie gave a squeak of surprise, she had completely forgot about that crazy voiced during Zoe's show. Zoe quirked her eyebrows at the shy girls sudden blush and outburst before gaining a mischievous look in her eyes.

“I get it now...I'm pretty sure we've got these in your size, we cater to nearly every frame here. How about I let you try this one on.” Zoe said as she strutted towards the back. Ellie just shook her head in disagreement. Ellie's lower body however betrayed her and quickly sashayed after her, eagerly dancing on the balls of her feet in excitement. Zoe smirked at the girl and her wishy washy behavior.

“You're adorable...stay right here I'll be right back.” Zoe laughed, dissapearing behind the back curtain.

Ellie's lower body twisted and rocked back and forth impatiently without her control, she began to struggle once more. Grabbing her hips to stop its motions, they rocked defiantly.

There's no use trying girl.

Ellie grew angry, for the first time she decided to fight back against the voice.

Who are you she asked mentally. Silence followed, maybe it really was her imagination.

Nope, you're not imagining things. I was just trying to figure out your question.

What does that mean? You don't know who you are...you're in my head and you're...controlling my legs. What are you some kind of psychic or ...a...ghost? Ellie feared.

None of the above I'm afraid. As far as I know I'm very much a part of you, only I've just become aware for the first time.

Become aware? Ellie questioned.

Yes, it's like I've just awoken from a dream. I can remember everything about you since you started puberty. It's strange.

You're telling me, I've got some crazy voice in my head that sounds like me only if I was a sex phone caller. Ellie groaned in annoyance.

I'm as new to this as you are, you'll have to work with me if you want to stay sane. I don't want to be attached to some lunatic girl either...wouldn't mesh with my own wants and needs.

So what...you're some kind of parasite that's developed sentience? Are you sure you're not an alien.

No, no and no. Think of me like a ..a..sister of sorts.

So...were you like my twin sister who lives inside my head?

Ehh, no nothing like that.

Well then I'm completely lost.

Don't worry about it for now, Zoe is back and she's wondering why you're spacing out

“Eep!” Ellie gasped, Zoe had been staring at her for more than minute as she tried to get the girls attention.

“glad you finally woke up, was beginning to worry you were having another panic attack...here are the clothes” Zoe plopped down a bundle of red and black gaudy fabric in her hands and pushed her quickly over to the changing rooms. Ellie shook her head furiously, but was helpless as her legs cooperated. Zoe pushed her into the spacious mirrored room and closed the door behind her.

“I'll be right here, don't worry I wont let anyone else see you. But...im not letting you leave until you at least try on the whole set. I can tell under those clothes you've got a killer body girl. It would be a shame to not show it off...especially to yourself...now hurry it up, im dying to see you” Zoe ranted.

So am I.

The voice agreed with her. Ellie couldn't believe how quickly things became so messed up. Now she was standing here in a kinky lingire store with an over eager shop girl and some sexy mysterious voice harassed her.

I don't think I'm harassing anybody. I'm just doing what you lack the will to do.

What ARE you talking about!

You wanted to try on this outfit, you dreamed it, I saw it. You loved it. So now...we are going to try it on.

No I am not. I'm in control here!

Oh really?

Ellie didn't like the sound of that. She was unprepared for the overwhelming sensation of her crotch suddenly exploding in an intense and sudden flush of need. Her pussy ached for attention, inflamed with want. She became delirious with lust, wanting nothing more than to strip naked and sate her loins. She panted quietly, clenching her thighs to stem her desire. Her cunt throbbed, she so desperately needed to touch it. Yearning for release, struggling to keep her hands from molesting herself. Another pulse exploded from within her and she folded. With swiftness she didn't know she had, she fumbled with her skirt before giving up and shimmying it down her thighs. Kicking off her shoes, leaving her socks on. Digging into her plain brown panties at her hips and thrusting them past her calves and cooing as the cool air washed against her burning lips.

Ohhhhh yessssss...it feels so good to be free.

Ellie's pussy twitched, it undulated slowly up and down against her will. The explosive desire abated quickly, leaving her bare below her waist. Clothed only in her sweater and socks, fingers dancing at her thighs as she calmed herself down.

Mmmm this is wonderful, I can finally appreciate the feeling.

The voice purred, almost moaning. Ellie heard it mumbling to itself, pleasurable sounds of thanks. It remarked on the feel of the air and the smell of it, of the colors she could make out and then it stopped as it suddenly screeched.

OH MY GOD!...we're a mess!

Huh...what?

How could you...you're ugh! What are you cave woman? Look at our legs! Do you even shave them? And....and my hair! It's so...unkempt! It's like a jungle! What is wrong with you...I cant bee seen looking like this. Oh this is so horrific. How could you let our self go like this.

What are you talking about!? What did you do to me...I felt like....like...WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? Ellie screamed mentally.

What did I do to YOU? Look what you did to ME!! I'm a big hairy monster. It's disgusting.

Big hairy monster....what...what the hell are you talking about?

Do me a favor...stand up.

Ellie complied

Now look in the mirror.

Ellie complied, frowning at the sight of the short light brown haired girl pants-less in its reflection. Ellie was confused, she always prided herself on her hair. She kept it up in a long ponytail, with her favorite black and white polka dotted scrunchie. She swayed her head, her hair was a smooth light brown and she took care of it with shampoos to keep it healthy.

No No No! Look down.

Ellie looked down, grimacing at her slip naked hips. She was a skinny stick of girl, barely any curves to speak of. Her legs were like toothpicks, she always wore long skirts or pants so she never really bothered to shave. She also never bothered to shave her pubic hair, never really deeming it necessary. She had never been intimate with anybody and doubted she would anytime soon. It really was kind of an unkempt mess, light wispy brown hair creating a veritable cloud of hair above her crotch. Her vagina was obscured from view.

YES! Look at me. I'm hideous!

What...where? Ellie glanced around confused.

You moron...right here in between your legs!

Wha...wha...Ellie stared at her crotch, feeling and seeing her labia twitching and moving.

Yes now she gets it. I'm a beast...I...Hmm...whats this? The voice trailed off.

Ellie's mouth was agape, feeling her vagina moving of it's own accord. Bouncing along whenever the voice spoke to her.

Hey...I...I think I can do something about this...I can feel it, somehow...like I can...just, if I concentrate enough...

Ellie could feel her gut clenching, a knot formed within and she shuddered in bits of pain and pleasure from the sensation. She groaned slightly and watched in fascination as the hair in her lower body began to slowly recede into her skin. The whips of hair on her legs dissipated entirely, her pubic hair growing inward. The pace quickened until her entire lower body was devoid of any hair at all. Smooth shiny flesh glistened in the mirror. Blemishes and scarred skin faded, filling in until the flesh was taught and perfect. Ellie shook as her hips and spine cracked, she could feel it as her bones widened. The mirror showed her thighs filling with fat and muscle, her calves filling with curves. Her hips widened and she could feel her ass inflating slightly. It was as if someone had inflated her lower body with air. Ellie stood agog at the sight, transformed so drastically.

Ohh...yesssss, Thats the stuff. Hmm I guess it'll do for now. But overall I feel much better. Look at me...I'm sooo cute! The voice squealed.

What! What...you...what did you do!? How!? Ellie screamed in her head. Staring in wonderment, the lips of her tight cunt moving with the words. She could have sworn that the slit formed a smile, hearing the laughter in her head.

Just making some necessary adjustments. I think I can do a lot more than that...but im content with this for now. I never noticed how small I was though. I'm barely noticeable...don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but I have to say im positively adorable.

Ellie was flush, every sentence sparked trembles of arousal within her. The voice, it was definitely apart of her. A most intimate part of her. Her cunt, her pussy, her vagina had somehow gained sentience.

I'm more than just a pussy darling, I'm You're little cunt girl...and I'm tired of being ignored. You may be content to daydream all your life...but I need more than that. I've tasted some freedom and I'm damn hungry! It growled.

Ellie was overwhelmed, she began to hyperventilate again. Zoe began to knock on the door, she was trapped. The voice...her pussy was yelling at her, making demands. Zoe's knocking became louder, she began to sweat. The entire situation was too much for her and she crumpled to the floor of the dressing room.

Oh for the love of....hmm...I wonder....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)