More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

Who?

Madara Uchiha

"Hmmm interesting ninjutsu" Madara said as he flew around his former village. It was just a few days ago when Madara's trump card in another Rinnegan user, used the Rinne Tensei jutsu to bring Madara back to life. Around to time when Madara took in Obito to be his right hand in the moon's eye plan, a Zetsu clone secretly implanted the Rinnegan in another long lost Uzumaki clan member. The Uzumaki have long disbanded and finding another Uzumaki proved to be very difficult, but Madara found another brain dead Uzumaki in a another village and was taken and hidden away in another secret cave until, the time was right. Madara possessed another pair of Rinnegan eyes as he and his brother secretly switched eyes. Madara's original eyes was saved and placed into the Uzumaki member and the Rinnegan will have awaken as soon as the Uzumaki member neared . The Uzumaki member was infused with apart of Madara's will in a black Zetsu and when to Uzumaki member neared of old age he placed a genjutsu on the Uzumaki to use the Rinne Tensei to bring Madara back to life. With his trump card a success, Madara's next course of action was to....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)